HAWK HECKLERS!!!!!!!

The Heckler prestige is almost equal to the basketball teams.   I go to school 200 miles from H-J and there are people here who have heard of the hecklers.     

Now thats impressive.

Thats very impressive. It only continues to grow more and more each year though. I hope that lion does accompany them in the stands however, hopefully Mr. Nolte can keep him under control though.

It has been reported that The infamous HAWK HECKLERS have been practicing at thier secret underground gymnasium in Nome, Tx....they have spent numerous amounts of time and money into research and development of new materials...all of which have a bad outlook for teams who plan to play the hawks, For anyone in district 21-3a this I know is a devastating blow...The Hecklers plan to be louder,prouder,and have more of an impact on the game than ever before...also Rumor has it that Dylan Willis was attacked by a pack of wolverines on a moose hunt in Alberta on Saturday...but he is expectd to heckle upon his return to the states...Im just tellin ya what I heard...

Get back to Nome quick I heard a pack of BULLDOGS was roaming the area.  News flash- They came, They ate, and they left.....News Flash- Local Sour lake Vetenarian finds BULLDOG with feathers in it's mouth and it was a Hawk still trying to heckle. Get your money back from the R&D Project, a cure has been found on how to shut them up...........

It has been reported that The infamous HAWK HECKLERS have been practicing at thier secret underground gymnasium in Nome, Tx....they have spent numerous amounts of time and money into research and development of new materials...all of which have a bad outlook for teams who plan to play the hawks, For anyone in district 21-3a this I know is a devastating blow...The Hecklers plan to be louder,prouder,and have more of an impact on the game than ever before...also Rumor has it that Dylan Willis was attacked by a pack of wolverines on a moose hunt in Alberta on Saturday...but he is expectd to heckle upon his return to the states...Im just tellin ya what I heard...

Get back to Nome quick I heard a pack of BULLDOGS was roaming the area.  News flash- They came, They ate, and they left.....News Flash- Local Sour lake Vetenarian finds BULLDOG with feathers in it's mouth and it was a Hawk still trying to heckle. Get your money back from the R&D Project, a cure has been found on how to shut them up...........

:D :D :D :D ;D ;D

Ha...now ya see your wrong because them bulldogs roamed sourlake...If they had wandered on in to Nome thatd been the last place they ever went see cause we have strict leash laws here in NOME and we dont take kindly to stray dogs...and we've got even a less tolerance of those dang redbirds because they are always runnin there mouth about somethin yet cant ever back up any of there noise...

Ha...now ya see your wrong because them bulldogs roamed sourlake...If they had wandered on in to Nome thatd been the last place they ever went see cause we have strict leash laws here in NOME and we dont take kindly to stray dogs...and we've got even a less tolerance of those dang redbirds because they are always runnin there mouth about somethin yet cant ever back up any of there noise...

Lets take a look at those predictions on the nederland H-J game and see who backs there mouths up javascript:void(0); :o :o

Guest immabeaking

i think one of the HJ predictions was HJ 105 to Ned. 36.... isnt it quite now... i dont here any noise anymore.... Lets hear it hawks

Most predicted a HJ win and the Hawks did not have their best game and got beat.  It happens!!!!!  That is why they play the games!!!!  HJ will win some this year and they will lose some.  Bottom line is that a few times a year other teams will beat HJ and get to talk trash about beating HJ, but when the dust settles all of the haters and their teams will be sitting at home when teams like HJ and Silsbee are pursuing a state title!!!!

Don't hate us because you ain't us!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Most predicted a HJ win and the Hawks did not have their best game and got beat.  It happens!!!!!  That is why they play the games!!!!  HJ will win some this year and they will lose some.  Bottom line is that a few times a year other teams will beat HJ and get to talk trash about beating HJ, but when the dust settles all of the haters and their teams will be sitting at home when teams like HJ and Silsbee are pursuing a state title!!!!

HECK yah bud...see what people dont understand is basketball teams lose games...I know its weird...NEDERLAND will lose a game this year...and of course all of us know orangefield will lose PLENTY of games...

This thread is about the HECKLERS...and for our first game this year i thought we did alright...its hard coordinating that many underclassmen...I mean we showd up and did our job (need some work but we'll be alright), even had a nice tailgate party outside with music, we brought our BBQ pits and cooked some food, drinks, had washer boards,even had two fires to sit around in the parkin lot ( yeah ...FIRES IN THE PARKIN LOT), there was even a little 2-steppin goin on...so pretty much in the high school basketball support game the HECKLERS DOMINATED friday night...and showd why they are the best fans in the state... as for our beloved hawks we need to work on some things like REBOUNDING, FREETHROWS, and 3's...and then its smooth sailin right back to AUSTIN where we belong...........yeah so we pretty much rule life and once our lion gets here we'll be even more dominant  8)

Guest immabeaking

HECK yah bud...see what people dont understand is basketball teams lose games...I know its weird...NEDERLAND will lose a game this year...and of course all of us know orangefield will lose PLENTY of games...

This thread is about the HECKLERS...and for our first game this year i thought we did alright...its hard coordinating that many underclassmen...I mean we showd up and did our job (need some work but we'll be alright), even had a nice tailgate party outside with music, we brought our BBQ pits and cooked some food, drinks, had washer boards,even had two fires to sit around in the parkin lot ( yeah ...FIRES IN THE PARKIN LOT), there was even a little 2-steppin goin on...so pretty much in the high school basketball support game the HECKLERS DOMINATED friday night...and showd why they are the best fans in the state... as for our beloved hawks we need to work on some things like REBOUNDING, FREETHROWS, and 3's...and then its smooth sailin right back to AUSTIN where we belong...........yeah so we pretty much rule life and once our lion gets here we'll be even more dominant  8)

everybody knows that basketball teams loose games... thats kind of the point there is a winner and a loser duh... this thread is about fans who cares about the fans its about the people on the court not the ones who arent.... and the only reason people make fun of yalls precious HECKLERS is because of all the trash yall talk... its great to see yall eat words

everybody knows that basketball teams loose games... thats kind of the point there is a winner and a loser duh... this thread is about fans who cares about the fans its about the people on the court not the ones who arent.... and the only reason people make fun of yalls precious HECKLERS is because of all the trash yall talk... its great to see yall eat words

What do you want the Hawk Hecklers to say??  Oh we are playing Nederland tonight and I think that we will lose.  Of course whether you are the better team or not you always think that your team is going to win.  I just love to see the few times a basketball season that people get to take advantage of HJ and their fans and rub it in our face when we lose.  Does not happen to often so take advantage of it while you can, just remember what comes around goes around!!!!!!! 

Ive heard the Hawk Hecklers have yet to make an appearance at an HJ game? Where are they and when will they make an appearance???????? ??? ???

[i went to the game Friday night and loved the atmosphere in the gym...I wish more students supported their basketball programs like HJ.  Ozen students are non-existent at hoop games....not trying to be ugly...just never seem them at Ozen games....I hope Nederland students can pick it up a bit and get crazy in the stands...good job Hawk Heclers from a Ned fan!/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder