HAWK HECKLERS!!!!!!!

It has been reported that The infamous HAWK HECKLERS have been practicing at thier secret underground gymnasium in Nome, Tx....they have spent numerous amounts of time and money into research and development of new materials...all of which have a bad outlook for teams who plan to play the hawks, For anyone in district 21-3a this I know is a devastating blow...The Hecklers plan to be louder,prouder,and have more of an impact on the game than ever before...also Rumor has it that Dylan Willis was attacked by a pack of wolverines on a moose hunt in Alberta on Saturday...but he is expectd to heckle upon his return to the states...Im just tellin ya what I heard...

y yes i am one of the head hecklers and all you hear about this years upcoming season is true very true...i mean alot of people are trying to immitate us this year but i highly dought that we will ever be duplicated...now with that being said good luck to all the people who even try and top us...try winnin the game first o and if yall do get mad again wwe will be waiting in the parkin lot hahahah ;)

yeah man they said he fought off twenty of them things barehanded...(Because thats how he hunts is with his barehands and wrestles his prey into submission)...he is a beast...oh and another rumor i heard was that another senior heckler I think his name is Marc Garrison is having a double lung transplant from a hippo so that he can hold more air and yell louder and for longer periods of time...oh and Seth Means gets released from prison friday and should be at the game...he has been serving a 24 month sentence for not having a permit for the guns attached to his shoulders...(his arms)... so the HECKLERS should be in full force this year....ITS GUNNA BE INTENSE ...(like camping)

yeah man they said he fought off twenty of them things barehanded...(Because thats how he hunts is with his barehands and wrestles his prey into submission)...he is a beast...oh and another rumor i heard was that another senior heckler I think his name is Marc Garrison is having a double lung transplant from a hippo so that he can hold more air and yell louder and for longer periods of time...oh and Seth Means gets released from prison friday and should be at the game...he has been serving a 24 month sentence for not having a permit for the guns attached to his shoulders...(his arms)... so the HECKLERS should be in full force this year....ITS GUNNA BE INTENSE ...(like camping)

i was wondering why all of them havent been at school man i guess i am just out of the loop lol but oh well im ready to here the hecklers get loud and proud for us

Wow...thats freakin hilarious...Too bad its ohh soo true

I hear setxslam has created a mantra that tops his go-to heckling move: "THE BALL DONT LIEEEEEEE."  A word of caution to the elderly sitting in ear-shattering proximity (10 feet or less): THE BALL DONT LIEEEEEEE will most likely still remain a valued asset to his heckling arsenal and will be brought out frequently and with much gusto.

The new chant is to be feared on the same level as Coach Lee removing his sweet blue windbreaker.

I hear setxslam has created a mantra that tops his go-to heckling move: "THE BALL DONT LIEEEEEEE."  A word of caution to the elderly sitting in ear-shattering proximity (10 feet or less): THE BALL DONT LIEEEEEEE will most likely still remain a valued asset to his heckling arsenal and will be brought out frequently and with much gusto.

The new chant is to be feared on the same level as Coach Lee removing his sweet blue windbreaker.

Ugh!!!!!! That is scary!!!!!!!!!!

I shall whip the Hawk Hecklers' AARP wing into a writhing frenzy.  There will be great spewing of venomous spittle, flying dentures, intentional and incidental flatulence.  I have put on ten pounds since last season, to better stomp the stands-- after Thanksgiving, I should be ready to roll.  Literally.

:o

Hawk Hecklers= Pimple faced teenies who couldn't make the team

wow...actually if you knew anything about HJ then you'd know that The HJ basketball players are the teens that couldnt make the HECKLER TEAM...but i know word travels slow to orangefield...yall should try playing basketball its a fun game!!!!......so go ahead and hate on the HECKLERS its obvious your jealous we are better than you

:o

Hawk Hecklers= Pimple faced teenies who couldn't make the team

wow...actually if you knew anything about HJ then you'd know that The HJ basketball players are the teens that couldnt make the HECKLER TEAM...but i know word travels slow to orangefield...yall should try playing basketball its a fun game!!!!......so go ahead and hate on the HECKLERS its obvious your jealous we are better than you

orangefield athletics=goofy lookin kids who think they can play sports. it's sad, it truley is.

Hecklers do not allow yourselves to be rattled.  You guys are one of a kind.  Now on the other hand I would say that OF runs in at a close second though.  I was at their playoff game last year at Cleveland and the OF vesion of the Hecklers brought it!!!!  I was shocked.  Also OF does have some solid hoopers on their team.  This is a playoff team this year and will give HJ and Silsbee some matchup issuess on the floor!!!  Just don't allow them to bother you Hecklers.

Guest beat-em_deep

It has been reported that The infamous HAWK HECKLERS have been practicing at thier secret underground gymnasium in Nome, Tx....they have spent numerous amounts of time and money into research and development of new materials...all of which have a bad outlook for teams who plan to play the hawks, For anyone in district 21-3a this I know is a devastating blow...The Hecklers plan to be louder,prouder,and have more of an impact on the game than ever before...also Rumor has it that Dylan Willis was attacked by a pack of wolverines on a moose hunt in Alberta on Saturday...but he is expectd to heckle upon his return to the states...Im just tellin ya what I heard...

i heard they are going to break out duck calls this year too, so some can practice calling ducks while annoying the other team?? is there any truth to this?!  ;D

oh and btw ill will be one of them!

i heard they are going to break out duck calls this year too, so some can practice calling ducks while annoying the other team?? is there any truth to this?!  ;D

actually I havnt heard any on this but id be willing to bet this may be true because I hear the HECKLERS are some BIG TIME duck hunters...(expecially the ones from NOME) ...but yes while the Hawks are pounding teams (like ORANGEFIELD) the hecklers will probly practice calling ducks, whittling, and playing heads up 7up to pass the time...

Guest beat-em_deep

actually I havnt heard any on this but id be willing to bet this may be true because I hear the HECKLERS are some BIG TIME duck hunters...(expecially the ones from NOME) ...but yes while the Hawks are pounding teams (like ORANGEFIELD) the hecklers will probly practice calling ducks, whittling, and playing heads up 7up to pass the time...

cause we all know that will def be a lopsided game =D

Will the scarecrow from 2 yrs ago be brought back?

I believe The scarecrow is dead...however it has been discussed that the HECKLERS have ordered a LION from Africa that will accompany them in the stands...he will be kept on a chain held by Mr. Nolte...but I've also heard that they may have Tupac or John Wayne be their mascot this year...they are in the process of working out a contract with the gentlemen...so i dunno we'll just have to see what happens and what they show up with...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder