*HJ vs. Huntington Updates*HJ wins 78-49!!!!

KFDM COOP

Benard had 8 long balls and 34 points!!!!  Burrell with no hoops since the summer had 18 points and was 13-17 from the line.

Benard was out of his mind tonight. Best guard that I've seen in a while. I thought those football boys were supposed to be out of shape........I can see why HJ is ranked #1 in several polls. They could go unbeaten......

Guest tigersvoice

Benard had 8 long balls and 34 points!!!!  Burrell with no hoops since the summer had 18 points and was 13-17 from the line.

Benard was out of his mind tonight. Best guard that I've seen in a while. I thought those football boys were supposed to be out of shape........I can see why HJ is ranked #1 in several polls. They could go unbeaten......

That's he hype I love to hear after three or four games.  H-J has it sewed up already.

How were the Red Devil faithful?

We did a lot of coaching in the stands......I may suit out the next game.... We might need to hone our press break a little......

Emotions must have kept it close in the 1st quarter then.  Then HJ took over it sounds!!!  How will Huntington fair in district this year?

That's he hype I love to hear after three or four games.  H-J has it sewed up already.

Keep in mind Voice that the hype is coming from a Huntington fan and not a HJ fan.  BTW it is the first game.......not the 3rd or 4th!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest tigersvoice

Keep in mind Voice that the hype is coming from a Huntington fan and not a HJ fan.  BTW it is the first game.......not the 3rd or 4th!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Knew that.  Just anticipating the next two or three. ;D

How were the Red Devil faithful?

We did a lot of coaching in the stands......I may suit out the next game.... We might need to hone our press break a little......

Emotions must have kept it close in the 1st quarter then.  Then HJ took over it sounds!!!  How will Huntington fair in district this year?

It will depend on guard play. someone will have to step up. Theres nobody in our district that can apply that kind of pressure.  first game and the #1 team can make you look bad........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kush1298
    Newest Member
    kush1298