*HJ vs. Huntington Updates*HJ wins 78-49!!!!

KFDM COOP

I was a little worried when I saw how tall they were.  Well, not really.  The energy they expended in their warm-ups was truly impressive...  Great gusto there, Red Devils!  They were up on us by one point after one quarter; however, by the second quarter, they were very, very tired, and it was over.  One of those games where Coach called off the press and played everyone quite a bit.  Plenty of mistakes, but plenty of positives: 

--Most importantly: great hustle.  The Hawks were flying around, scoring in bunches off our press, and not giving up too many easy buckets off it.

--Some unselfish play on the offensive end.  1970s Knicks-style passing.

--Our shorties can shoot lights out this year.

With some practice and tweeks, this HJ team will live up to its poll position.

I don't know how good they are, but it has proven to be a tough place to play up their in East Texas with those refs.  Usually have the same issues with Lufkin Hudson. ;)

Hudson can beat HJ

True that.  I saw the Lufkin Hudson team in the stands, checking us out last night.  They will be worthy opponents.

I don't know how good they are, but it has proven to be a tough place to play up their in East Texas with those refs.  Usually have the same issues with Lufkin Hudson. ;)

Hudson can beat HJ

I way say in Lufkin you may have a chance with the 8-5 man advantage, but 5 on 5 I doubt that it will happen!!!!

oH BOY! I had to put up with Ozen last season and now another year of winning for HJ. It's going to be a long season. ::)

It will not be a long season for you because of the success of great programs such as Ozen, Silsbee, HJ, EC and Kountze..........it will be a long season for you because of the fact that you follow the HF program!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

oH BOY! I had to put up with Ozen last season and now another year of winning for HJ. It's going to be a long season. ::)

It will not be a long season for you because of the success of great programs such as Ozen, Silsbee, HJ, EC and Kountze..........it will be a long season for you because of the fact that you follow the HF program!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Now see, you know you are wrong for that but I can't get mad at cha because it's true ;D 

And while we're on the subject, I heard the basketball coach at the (????) school  has the basketball players lifting weights in preparation for football next season.  Sheez!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami