Evadale vs Normangee 7:30 @ Jacksonville

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beat-em_deep

In 2006 the Rebels got a playoff taste.

In 2007 without a couple of early bad breaks they could have made some noise in the playoffs.

It's 2008 and I believe it is time for the Rebels best Bum Phillips impression. You older guys know what I mean...It's time to kick the door in!

I believe that on Saturday morning there could be a surprising headline in the paper that the Rebels still have another week of practice as they are moving on in the playoffs and they are still postponing the start of basketball season!

2006 and 2007 were 40+ losses. In 2007 it was to pretty much the same Lovelady(8/9 returners) team that couldn't get out of that district this year. Normangee has alot more than the QB. As a matter of fact the QB is the least dangerous of the brothers. Don't let the games before the season finale fool you. They played the entire season with anywhere from 5-7 starters missing. In 1A that is tough. If you want to win you will have to out score them, not out defense them.

Theres a little saying.

Offense wins games, DEFENSE wins Championships!!

... In 2007 it was to pretty much the same Lovelady(8/9 returners) team that couldn't get out of that district this year.

Ummmmm...that Lovelady team would have had a playoff spot in almost any other district in the state. It was a dogfight to the end in D22 between Mart, Bremond, Normangee and Lovelady.... I don't know of anybody who would like to think that this was a cake walk district muchless would want to have their team in the mix.

I agree it is all in fun.  Since we are trying to get a feel of each other and where we stand against each other.  I did a little research today.  According to pigskinpreps our ratings are as follows:

D22:

Mart #4

Bremond #23

Ngee#28

D23:

H-D #36

Evadale #42

W-Hardin #78

This guy is a math model evaluator.  His poll is all who played who where and what was the score.  He doesn't have a personal opinion about the teams.  Before you all go nuts, he had Itasca well ahead of us last week and we all know how that turned out.  This is just a conversation maker.

You guys are welcome at 1atexasfootball.  You don't have to hit and run. 

That site is nasty...it looks like it was put together in one afternoon!!!  NO, y'all visit this one, green and gray just doesn't do it for me.  Besides, you guys post more over here than you do on your on site, why would we go over there to visit...NO ONES HOME!!!  Anyway, keep it coming, I'm enjoying hearing how good you guys are.  Heck, I'm trying to talk our coach into canceling and we'll all go hunting instead.

Nahhh, on second thought, think we'll check you guys out!!!

Yall don't know me well.  I will tell you this.  I will support any team that takes us out.  Unless the team plays dirty, that shouldn't happen.  I will support any D23 team that takes out any D22 team.  The further that our better's go, the better it makes my beloved D22 look.

Yall don't know me well.  I will tell you this.  I will support any team that takes us out.  Unless the team plays dirty, that shouldn't happen.  I will support any D23 team that takes out any D22 team.  The further that our better's go, the better it makes my beloved D22 look.

I can go with that...I can tell you, the Rebels are a class act, no foul play here.  My offer stands from the other thread, come to the visitor side and I'll buy you link sandwich, as long as we're winning :D :D

I can go with that...I can tell you, the Rebels are a class act, no foul play here.  My offer stands from the other thread, come to the visitor side and I'll buy you link sandwich, as long as we're winning :D :D

dont listen to bigshmo rabwlo..hes not very classy..your welcome to your opinions on this site..

??? ??? ???  not sure how I got you stirred up

It's Tuesday before before game day Friday.

The constants are...

both teams are practicing for the game

both coaching staffs have done the pregame work to check out the other teams strengths and weaknesses

both teams will drive to Jacksonville on Friday

both teams will come out for pregame warm-ups

after that except for fans from each team cheering for their team NO ONE KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN!

If you give up when you face a team that is higher ranked than you. Then Evadale would be playing Itasca and not Normangee!

I for one am looking forward to watching the Rebels play on Friday night. I expect them to win, just as much as people from Normangee expect their team to win.

There is truly nothing like Texas High School Football and it is time of year that makes it great to be a football fan.

Go Rebels, your fans are behind you all the way. 

dont listen to bigshmo rabwlo..hes not very classy..your welcome to your opinions on this site..

People that actually played sports please.  All others step aside.

Evadale will most likely lose WH and HD are no comparison to these guys Normangee is too much

just because you think something doesnt mean its true! the purpose of practice is to get better. its been a few weeks since the rebels beat them so i wouldnt get your hopes up thinking "normangee is too much". :D

i agree with you tigerboy..bigmo needs to step aside..

Nugget why are you so obsessed mith BIGMO44? I'll bet you lose sleep at night cuz you're posting stuff about "Big shmo"

Nugget why are you so obsessed mith BIGMO44? I'll bet you lose sleep at night cuz you're posting stuff about "Big shmo"

haha STALKER..!! its okayy Nugget! You cant control your emotions!

your right...i lose sleep because im obsessed with bigmo..beatemdeep, why would you tell everyone my secret..is it because your mad at me for telling everyone your justin royal number 6 on evadales football team and your always on here talking trash when you know the coaches dont allow it? well yall are really hurting my feelings so please give it a rest

What is your obsession with this team? 

Guest beat-em_deep

haha STALKER..!! its okayy Nugget! You cant control your emotions!

your right...i lose sleep because im obsessed with bigmo..beatemdeep, why would you tell everyone my secret..is it because your mad at me for telling everyone your justin royal number 6 on evadales football team and your always on here talking trash when you know the coaches dont allow it? well yall are really hurting my feelings so please give it a rest

You know what when have i ever talked trash on here??? and idk y your obsessed with me! but its kinda freaky! you scare me nugget like im not going to be able to sleep tonight honestly give me a break...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder