should wo-s drop lc-m

skipper

WOS has been playing Dayton and Bay City and Central and Nederland as well as LCM since they have dropped to 3AAA.  They even beat Dayton last year when they won the 4AAAA Region.  I don't think that has anything to do with there playoff losses.  Also some of these teams wont play WOS due to the fact that they are consistantly getting beat by them.  For example Dayton has NEVER beaten WOS.

WOS has been playing Dayton and Bay City and Central and Nederland as well as LCM since they have dropped to 3AAA.  They even beat Dayton last year when they won the 4AAAA Region.  I don't think that has anything to do with there playoff losses.  Also some of these teams wont play WOS due to the fact that they are consistantly getting beat by them.  For example Dayton has NEVER beaten WOS.

sorry... I guess your an expert... pardon my ignorant opinion

dose gate$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ make your team better are is it playing stronger teams

There you go with that "are" thing again.

I think it's good for both of the communities.  If I'm not mistaken, the money is a straight split and it doesn't matter who hosts the event.  If wos was to drop LC-M it doesn't necessarily mean any of the previously named schools would agree to a series.

dose gate$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ make your team better are is it playing stronger teams

$$$ is an issue, especially for financially strapped districts. We tend to forget that football is also for the school's student body and the communities and, for the most part, most would like the series to continue.    Now, If your mind is set on playing a strong team to strengthen the playoff run, go ahead, step up and give Westbrook a call. That's a game we would all like to see.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder