Lonestar playoffs a big sucess

I was very proud of our HJ teams for making it to the Super Bowl, and our Senior team for being the first team from HJ to ever WIN a superbowl! :)  Those boys did a great job!!  Our JR team came in 2nd in the league, and we couldn't be more proud!  I know the JR team from Fannett probably needed that win a little bit more than we did since many of them have lost their homes in the hurricane (don't tell my coaches I said that! lol).  It was a good JR game...only a 6 point difference!  Those teams really fought hard for the title.  Congratulations to all the teams that made it to the Super Bowl and to the winners of each game!

I would like to take the time to thank everyone in lonestar for their successful season seems like everyone had a great time ( especially the children ). I,m very proud to one of the founding fathers. They say the third time the charm and it must be true for just look at lonestar.I would like to also thank everyone for their help when I was out with heart surgery I don't think anyone else would have done what lonestar and all associations did for my family and me. Once again a big thanks to the greatest youth program in the world.

We all did have a great time and everyone was very organized, thanks to all of you that hosted.

Also congrats to HJ, Barry you did a great job with your team this year good win.

Also to HF you guys had a really Good season also and we are proud of all the teams that played this weekend and what a year a-lot of people were competitive and that's what it's all about everyone being in the game and having fun.

Can't wait until next year,Barry polish that bone cause even though I am happy for you I'll be back!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83