FROM DADS OR MOMS TO SENIORS

I would like to say thanks to all my boys from HD ( lets go bobcats!) and to all the boys they have played over the years for all the memorys yall have gave me!!!!!! From we I was lucky enough to coach in pee wees to hopeing i got off early enough on thursday to make it to the games to watching on friday nights knowing i would get off early enough no matter what. I for 1 haqve a special bond with some of these boys no let me change that to young MEN that will last the rest of my lifetime. I will miss it like i dont know what, not to say that i wont still go to games but my group wont be there! hope i dont cry when we WIN OUR LAST GAME!!!!!!

I would like to say thanks to all my boys from HD ( lets go bobcats!) and to all the boys they have played over the years for all the memorys yall have gave me!!!!!! From we I was lucky enough to coach in pee wees to hopeing i got off early enough on thursday to make it to the games to watching on friday nights knowing i would get off early enough no matter what. I for 1 haqve a special bond with some of these boys no let me change that to young MEN that will last the rest of my lifetime. I will miss it like i dont know what, not to say that i wont still go to games but my group wont be there! hope i dont cry when we WIN OUR LAST GAME!!!!!!

Great post Reality !!!

Great post Mr. Reality. Give yourself alot of credit as well, as you've had a major influence in molding a bunch of these guys into the quality young men that they are today!! I love this group of guys and can only hope the future is as bright as the present and that our community is blessed with outstanding athletes and men like these are. Great sportsmanship, work ethic, attitude and determination are the words I like to use to describe these Bobcats. We will be proud of you guys no matter what the outcome, but in my heart, just like all true Bobcats that know this team, I know that we will win Saturday night. I don't think we will win, I know we will win. You guys are truly champions and your parents, relatives, friends and community are very proud of what you have already accomplished and of what you will attain over the next 4 weeks. Coach Slack major props to you as well. You were one the guys I looked up to in Jr. High and wanted to be just like and I'm proud to be able to call you a friend. You've done a great job leading these men into battle week after week. Keep up the good work. And to all Hull-Daisetta players, fans, alumni and supporters, remember, Bobcats Fight, Never Die!!

[move]GO BOBCATS!!!![/move]

To everyone that reads my posts, I would like to say most of the time I am joking around. I don't always mean to come off cocky and arrogant, but man I really love those H-D Bobcats !!! I played football here in H-D from being knee high to a grasshopper to a senior in Highschool. I was shaped and molded to always be a Bobcat to your dying day. With that being said and having my 9 year old son and 5 year old daughter being active in H-D pee-wee sports, the Bobcat pride is growing. I would like to say to all the Districts seniors, I really enjoyed watching you guys play your hearts out. In future years you will look back and realize these Friday Night Lights were the best times of your life. You will also wish you could go back and do it again. I am proud of all you seniors across the District. I have talked crap all year and believe me, there is a method to my madness !!! Coach Slack and staff ya'll did a great job in District. We are blessed with awesome Coachs. To all the H-D seniors ( Aaron Cook, Tre Dickerson, Sam Elliott, Scottie Gilmore, Matthew Dees, De'Andre Fountain, Jacob Fregia, Cody Mayon, Kevin Thompson, Cody Deckert, Yancy McCauley, Cody Cook, and Derek Roberts ) we are proud to call you young men Bobcats, we love ya'll. Saturday night in Navasota all the eyes of the past Bobcat greats will be on you. The stands will be filled with red and black and the small towns of Hull and Daisetta will be empty. On Saturday night in Navasota against a Mart team that knows not the Wrath and Furious Anger that H-D will bring upon them, you young men will be the most important thing on earth in the minds of your Bobcat community !!! We will be victorious !!! GO BOBCATS !!! If I left anyone out please forgive me.

Good thread Mr Reality, hope you don't mind me posting.

To the Seniors at Evadale,  Man what a bunch!!!  Most of you guys have ate and slept at my house on many occasions, several of you have stayed over on Friday nights after games, to watch the game you just played in.  Most of this team, not just the seniors, I  call my friends.  (the screens getting blurry now)  It's been a blast watching  you guys grow into men.  We've  been following you around, not missing a game  since you were in 7Th  grade.  Alot of you I coached in Little Dribblers and Little League, and here we are watching you stare manhood straight in the eyes.  Dang, where did the time go?

I want to say thanks.  Thanks for letting me be apart of your growing up.  I can tell you without a doubt, there's none better than this class, the 2009 class of Evadale High.

A special thanks thanks to #14, you make me think maybe I've done something right.

(clears throat)  now go to Jacksonville and do what you know you can do!!!

ps  you're all welcome at our house any time!

To the Seniors at Evadale,  Man what a bunch!!!  Most of you guys have ate and slept at my house on many occasions, several of you have stayed over on Friday nights after games, to watch the game you just played in.  Most of this team, not just the seniors, I  call my friends.  (the screens getting blurry now)  It's been a blast watching  you guys grow into men.  We've  been following you around, not missing a game  since you were in 7Th  grade.  Alot of you I coached in Little Dribblers and Little League, and here we are watching you stare manhood straight in the eyes.  Dang, where did the time go?

I want to say thanks.  Thanks for letting me be apart of your growing up.  I can tell you without a doubt, there's none better than this class, the 2009 class of Evadale High.

A special thanks thanks to #14, you make me think maybe I've done something right.

ps   you're all welcome at our house any time!

Good post.

To the Seniors at Evadale,  Man what a bunch!!!  Most of you guys have ate and slept at my house on many occasions, several of you have stayed over on Friday nights after games, to watch the game you just played in.  Most of this team, not just the seniors, I  call my friends.  (the screens getting blurry now)  It's been a blast watching you guys grow into men.  We've been following you around, not missing a game since you were in 7Th  grade.  Alot of you I coached in Little Dribblers and Little League, and here we are watching you stare manhood straight in the eyes.  Dang, where did the time go?

ps   you're all welcome at our house any time!

Well Big Mo I am just starting where you and Reality are at now. The young men that I have been fortunate enough to be around are just starting to hit the "Friday Night Lights" and boy is it a wonderful thing!! I can only imagine the joy and sorrow you 2 have been through over the years. Although my twins will only be in the 8th grade I was fortunate enough that a lot of parents allowed me to be a part of their sons/daughters life. I coached my first team when I was only 18 years old in girls softball, from there I went to youth baseball and youth football ( of course Football being my fav ). This was my last year to be able to coach my sons at the youth football level. It is going to be a funny feeling to sit in the stands and watch. I have no doubt that I will enjoy it as much as I would of on the sidelines. I came and watched Evadale and Sabine Pass's game last Thursday, and I really enjoyed watching #6 and the rest of the Rebels and Sharks play that game. I am sure I will continue to enjoy the sport as a dad, as a friend, and as an ex-youth coach. My hat is off to all of the men that take time from their lives and families to coach young men and women around the state and nation. I will be dreading the days of not knowing the young men on a personal basis as they come through the school system.. but be assured this after my group has gone through I will still be sitting in them stands rooting them Mighty Vidor Pirates on!! Good luck to H-D and Evadale this weekend!!

Sorry for intruding on your post ... couldn't help myself... it was like a Lay's Potato Chip..... just couldn't resist it.

TO MAKE A POINT CLEAR THIS IS OUR POST. thanks for the commints and to big mo its weird isnt it you want to be sad and also you want to be happy and what they have turned into. and to coach c. i envy you it is hard to explain to people that havnt been there but the time with all these young men is irreplacable. i think my group is the best you think yours is all that means is more than one of us is doing something right. thanks for the post and again thanks to all seniors! screen has been blurry

Mr Reality, you are very correct in stating that more than one of us are doing something right.  Any time that a parent can devote his time to support their child in anything that they do, is doing something right.  As you stated earlier, I too have enjoyed watching these boys play against each other over the past few years. 

To every Senior player in our little district in SouthEast Texas, I would like to thank you as well.  I know some of your names, I have shaken almost everyone of your hands at some point during the last few years and I have enjoyed watching each one of you on the field, court, diamond and track.  Win or lose, you guys have given your all for your teams and have made your schools proud.  Good Luck the rest of your Senior year.  I am sure that I will see some of you on the bball court soon.  Continue to give it all you got!

Roger George

"The Cardinal Fan"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder