HJ at Huntington predictions

baller001

1 point or 50 points I just hope that HJ gets out of their with a W........with the football guys not even practicing yet leaves me a little worried.  Hopefully Jarvis can carry the load tonight.

Lazeek, will you be at the game?

No I will not.  I don't get off work until 5:30 each day.  I am sure that my family members will be there though!!!!

1 point or 50 points I just hope that HJ gets out of their with a W........with the football guys not even practicing yet leaves me a little worried.  Hopefully Jarvis can carry the load tonight.

No I will not.  I don't get off work until 5:30 each day.  I am sure that my family members will be there though!!!!

Maybe we can keep SD out of trouble with the law....lol

Maybe we can keep SD out of trouble with the law....lol

Yes that would be great!!!!!

Little Sutherland will hit 5 three's.     I will be happy.

If Grayson would no-guard his hair and play with uncontrollable rage, he could be very similar to the great Josh Payne.

I heard that the younger Weldon is a better player than the older Weldon!!!!  Any truth to that??? ;D ;D ;D

If Grayson would no-guard his hair and play with uncontrollable rage, he could be very similar to the great Josh Payne.

I heard that the younger Weldon is a better player than the older Weldon!!!!  Any truth to that??? ;D ;D ;D

haha Hope so.

haha Hope so.

;D ;D ;D ;D

It is only a matter of time.  Grayson hit a three, Sean Weldon hit a three, Jacoby hit a couple threes...  Jarvis hit eight threes, some from deep--just because he could...  Most impressive: Trey was 13/17 free throws!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder