WO-S vs. Caldwell Predictions?..GAME TIME NOW 7:30!!

marshman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bleed-blue Mustang and I will be until the day I die. I grew up loving HS football as a 3-year-old at my  grandparents' house watching the Caldwell Hornets (who sucked). This will be a weird game for me - a meeting of my team and my mom's team (who I watched as a tot). No doubt, I want the Mustangs to absolutely throttle them. That said, I think they're a strong option team, with some variation of the Wing-T or something. My grandparents always supported the Stangs when we played at Kyle Field (near Caldwell). My grandfather thought we (West Orange-Stark) were something special, despite working for Caldwell HS and the local Presbyterian Church's Hus School for decades. He died in 94. My grandmother died this past year. Caldwell is a very special place to me. Let's beat them by 50 and make sure we've left our mark. :) I'll do my celebrating on Alligator St. in Caldwell at my grandparents' old place.

Folks in Caldwell, follow us once you've been beaten. I love your town. You can be mini Stangs. ;) My grandfather, Henry Valigura, was a great man in Caldwell, and he was supportive of the Hornets. But deep down, he was a Mustang. :)

The winner of this game will have the pleasure of playing my #1 rated 3A team in Gilmer in the next round (or Mexia if they happen to pull off the major upset).  Given the Mustang's solid defense against the run I think we have a very good shot at moving on but I do know there are some rabid Caldwell insiders who feel they have a shot against us.  They've got the best offense that WO-S has faced this season to date so I wouldn't write them off by any means.

My prediction is still WO-S over Caldwell by 13 points

caldwel,l had a bye this week so thay have had alot of time to get ready for wo-s dont you think. lastnight at deer park all the coaching staff and i would say about ten of there kids watched a sub par mustang team play. caldwell  has a very good football team ave 45 points a game so i have been told and have only lost 3 games this year,but also been told lots of points have been put on them not sure if this is true are not

caldwel,l had a bye this week so thay have had alot of time to get ready for wo-s dont you think. lastnight at deer park all the coaching staff and i would say about ten of there kids watched a sub par mustang team play. caldwell  has a very good football team ave 45 points a game so i have been told and have only lost 3 games this year,but also been told lots of points have been put on them not sure if this is true are not

Caldwell has given up an AVERAGE of 23 points per game

WOS has given up an average of 5 points per game with only one team scoring more than 1 touchdown against them all season (Nederland scored 13 pts in week 0)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder