WO-S vs. Caldwell Predictions?..GAME TIME NOW 7:30!!

marshman

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Woodforest Stadium – The Woodlands, Texas

I-10 W to Houston

Take exit 775A to merge onto I-610 N

Take exit 77 for Lake Woodlands Dr/ Tamina Rd/ Research Forest Rd

Merge onto I-45/ I 45 Service Rd

Turn right at Shenandoah Park Dr

Via FM 105 to Woodforest Stadium – The Woodlands, Texas:

§        I-10 to Beaumont

§        Take 69, 96, 287 exit  (like going to Parkdale Mall)

§        Exit State Highway 105. Make right onto Hwy. 105

§        Hwy. 105- You will go through Conroe and pass under I-45 and go left and Merge onto I-45

§        Take exit 77 for Lake Woodlands Dr/ Tamina Rd/ Research Forest Rd

§        Merge onto I-45/ I 45 Service Rd

§        Turn left at Shenandoah Park Dr

These routs will take you about 3hrs 25 min.If you go I-10 to Houston and take 610N to I-45N towards conroe it will take about 2hrs 25min.This is according to map quest.Don't know what kind of traffic that you would encounter going the Houston route though.Haven't made my mind up yet.

From 610 to Woodlands on I45 north aint nothing nice on Friday evening, take 90 out of Beaumont to 1960 then take Hardy toll road between I 59 and I 45 at Humble, comes out at The Woodlands, done it many times,  2 hrs. 20 mins.

Thanks.Looks like that's the way I'll go.

Having been living here in Houston for over 20 years... you do NOT want to come anywhere near the 610 loop or I-45 (south of the Woodlands) on a Friday afternoon.

Very good point and one I had not thought of. I'll be heading 105 to Conroe.

Gunho, 610 is about 15 years to old of a route. These days, if you're going to take I-10 to go anywhere North of Houston, you need to take the Beltway North (or south if heading somewhere South) in Channelview. Unless you are going somewhere actually on the Loop, it is a dead route.

I'm going to take hwy 105 to Cleveland, go south on 59 and take 242 over to 45 which will put me just north of the stadium. No way I go anywhere close to Houston. Skipper.. have you ever driven 1960 on Friday afternoon or 249 ??? I have and it will be a red light nitemare.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder