*WO-S vs. Coldspring...WOS ADVANCES*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say that I was hoping WOS would loose and Im going to hope that they loose in the playoffs. They are a great team but as far as class goes. They have none.

Why you say this? Because they beat your team up a little this year or in years past? Actually the Mustangs play with a lot of class, coaches and players.

Guest cowboy4jc

I have to say that I was hoping WOS would loose and Im going to hope that they loose in the playoffs. They are a great team but as far as class goes. They have none.

You base this on what???

The way they act after they win.

You base this on what???

I gess being happy after a win means they have no class...PLEASE ::) ::) ::)

CONGRATS WOS

You base this on what???

Obviously, you've had plenty of time to observe us from the losing side. That makes you a loser and biased. Nighty night.

Guest cowboy4jc

You base this on what???

Give us an example...

To me its a matter of respect.

When I win I dont give the whole I own you or this is my house.

Its one thing to win but to then disrespect someone and slap them in the face.

Thats what I dont agree with.

You base this on what???

Give us an example...

To me its a matter of respect.

When I win I dont give the whole I own you or this is my house.

Its one thing to win but to then disrespect someone and slap them in the face.

Thats what I dont agree with.

??? ???

Guest cowboy4jc

You base this on what???

Obviously, you've had plenty of time to observe us from the losing side. That makes you a loser and biased. Nighty night.

hmmm, good example.

You base this on what???

hmmm, good example.

Not really. You'd have to find more examples of us losing to contrast it with our reactions following a win. That will take time. Good luck. If you don't like a team's attitude after they win, you should make them lose. If you don't like how much they score, you should stop them. If you don't like losing a lot of games, don't suck. If you don't like spicy food, stay away from Thai-Mexican Jalapeno-Curry Tamales. If you don't like a team making you feel silly after a loss, get much better and make them respect you. But above all, don't whine. It makes you look like an 80-year-old hag calling in to complan that her 80-pound, gay, goth grandson didn't get much time in at linebacker.

Went to the game and was good to see all of my buds from Wos............ Missed Wos92, Wosmustangs, GoStangs and many more but will catch you next time. CS looked good in the first half but second half was all WOS and the score reflects it. Great season for  CS and good luck to WOS in round two.

PS I love the Wos fans bc they are loud and they say what's on their mind. My kind of people.  ;D

Guest cowboy4jc

You base this on what???

hmmm, good example.

Not really. You'd have to find more examples of us losing to contrast it with our reactions following a win. That will take time. Good luck. If you don't like a team's attitude after they win, you should make them lose. If you don't like how much they score, you should stop them. If you don't like losing a lot of games, don't suck. If you don't like spicy food, stay away from Thai-Mexican Jalapeno-Curry Tamales. If you don't like a team making you feel silly after a loss, get much better and make them respect you. But above all, don't whine. It makes you look like an 80-year-old hag calling in to complan that her 80-pound, gay, goth grandson didn't get much time in at linebacker.

Good point Sir.

Congrats WOS!!! Coldspring as expected played a good game, they have some great Players and Athletes.

Scott for CS is a beast and he did not have over twenty to twenty five tackles would be shocked.

Scott (#9) and Allen (#10) were in on 90% of all offensive carries and defensive tackles.  They were a two man team.  Scott was especially good.  He played linebacker and tailback and was probably the biggest player on their roster.  Does anyone know if colleges are recruiting him, or is he an unknown at this time? 

Scott (#9) and Allen (#10) were in on 90% of all offensive carries and defensive tackles.  They were a two man team.  Scott was especially good.  He played linebacker and tailback and was probably the biggest player on their roster.  Does anyone know if colleges are recruiting him, or is he an unknown at this time? 

Yea Griff where were you? He is going to Tech.

Sorry to have missed you, etbu, as was my wife. Our 3-year-old has the croup and begged (and BEGGED) daddy to stay home. I'm a Mustang through and through, but a dad first. Sounds like CS had some real studs in there, though, from the play-by-play on KOGT. That monster RB is something else. Hope to see you next week against Caldwell, my Mom's hometown team, and the town where I learned to swim, play baseball, and all kinds of other stuff. This coming week is an insane week for me.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder