*WO-S vs. Coldspring...WOS ADVANCES*

KFDM COOP

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott (#9) and Allen (#10) were in on 90% of all offensive carries and defensive tackles.  They were a two man team.  Scott was especially good.  He played linebacker and tailback and was probably the biggest player on their roster.  Does anyone know if colleges are recruiting him, or is he an unknown at this time? 

Yea Griff where were you? He is going to Tech.

I grabbed the first seat I could find and didn't move the whole night.  I've been fighting a cold and took a chance by getting out in the chill last night.  I didn't see any of the gang, but I wasn't looking for anyone.  I just wanted to get in and get out.  Hope to see some of the wo-s.com crew next week.  I have to work late Friday, so I might only see the second half.

Nice showing by your team against Silsbee.  I expected the Tigers to win that won a little more easily. 

Ha hard to recognize anyone bc of the heavy gear everyone was sporting. Most were seating in the midsection and your right it was cold. Maybe catch you guys in round three bc son has a bb game and good luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami