*Gilmer vs. Diboll Playoff Updates*/54-0 Gilmer Wins

KFDM COOP

Diboll has been state ranked all season and to see them get beat like that and that bad opens alot of eyes to the opponent Gilmer. I predict Gilmer to go to state in D2

Diboll is not that good.  They gave up 60+ to Carthage, 54 to Gilmer, 48 or so to Coldspring.  I know Carthage and Gilmer are good, but that is no defense.  Diboll had opportunities to do things and killed themselves with turnovers.  It is easy to score 54 when you are given a short field 4 or 5 times.  Gilmer is a good team, don't get me wrong, but they are not unbeatable.  You just have to sustain drives and not have turnovers to keep the ball away from them.

Gilmer has got a better defense this year than they have had in the past.They are very quick ,but no size.The way Gilmer thinks is score and try to keep up.They are young but most played at the state game last year against Liberty Hill. They won't lose many starters this year.Next year they will be the force to recogn with.

Diboll has been state ranked all season and to see them get beat like that and that bad opens alot of eyes to the opponent Gilmer. I predict Gilmer to go to state in D2

Diboll is not that good.  They gave up 60+ to Carthage, 54 to Gilmer, 48 or so to Coldspring.  I know Carthage and Gilmer are good, but that is no defense.  Diboll had opportunities to do things and killed themselves with turnovers.  It is easy to score 54 when you are given a short field 4 or 5 times.  Gilmer is a good team, don't get me wrong, but they are not unbeatable.  You just have to sustain drives and not have turnovers to keep the ball away from them.

For the record Diboll is a very solid team and they hung with some great competition all year long. They have some issues on the D, but they only lost to #1 Kirbyville by 6, and Carthage and Gilmer, well the winner between those two is likely on their way to a state tile. Bottom line Diboll has a Hell of a good offense and they were shutdown.

For the record Diboll is a very solid team and they hung with some great competition all year long. They have some issues on the D, but they only lost to #1 Kirbyville by 6, and Carthage and Gilmer, well the winner between those two is likely on their way to a state tile. Bottom line Diboll has a heck of a good offense and they were shutdown.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND. I KNOW WE HAVE A DATE SET WITH CALDWELL THIS UPCOMING WEEK, BUT IF WE GET PAST THEM, AND YOU GUYS GETS PASSED MEXIA, LOOKOUT FOR THIS SHOWDOWN IN 3A.

For the record Diboll is a very solid team and they hung with some great competition all year long. They have some issues on the D, but they only lost to #1 Kirbyville by 6, and Carthage and Gilmer, well the winner between those two is likely on their way to a state tile. Bottom line Diboll has a heck of a good offense and they were shutdown.

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND. I KNOW WE HAVE A DATE SET WITH CALDWELL THIS UPCOMING WEEK, BUT IF WE GET PAST THEM, AND YOU GUYS GETS PASSED MEXIA, LOOKOUT FOR THIS SHOWDOWN IN 3A.

No offense, but WOS does not want any of Gilmer this year!!!

No offense, but WOS does not want any of Gilmer this year!!!

I'M GOING TO LET IT REST, NOW.

Cornell Thompson..."Let The Silver Helmet Do The Talking"

COOP THANKS FOR THE QUOTE. IT SAYS IT ALL.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder