Dave Campbell's Playoff Projections.....All Classes!!

KFDM COOP

all 4 say that jasper will lose in the first round

Jasper didn't come out on the good side of this matchup but good luck Dawgs!

Yeah, Chapel Hill is tough!

Chapel Hill will probably stomp the bulldogs

we were trying to be nice jtown...a kindler, gentler setxsports.com...you blew that one...thanx for playing (haha).

Not only this site but Texas Prep Insider.com both have Dayton in the Semi-Finals.Would be back to back final 4 again if it pans out.The Broncos represented 20-4A well last year-May put 19-4A back on the map this year.Wherever the UIL puts The Broncos the level of play increases.I do miss the large 20-4A team fans,it was a pleasure to see packed stadiums.I gotta stay w/19-4A in round 1-Broncos have too much octane again-We'll see if the pollsters/sportswriters are on track.Good luck to all.Lumberton make me eat crow,to be the best game of the year in rd.#4-History in the makin for both.

:D That's funny. I like the optimism on that prediction (5A D2), but if West Brook makes it to the semifinals, I'll sit on the opposing side for the Beaumont Bowl games next year and wear Ozen and Central colors. How do you like that?! :D

Now that is laying it on the line!!!!! COME ON WESTBROOK!! LOL  I know soulja has just been converted to a Big time WB fan just to see you  in them colors....

:D That's funny. I like the optimism on that prediction (5A D2), but if West Brook makes it to the semifinals, I'll sit on the opposing side for the Beaumont Bowl games next year and wear Ozen and Central colors. How do you like that?! :D

Now that is laying it on the line!!!!! COME ON WESTBROOK!! LOL  I know soulja has just been converted to a Big time WB fan just to see you  in them colors....

The "experts" are predicting the R3 D2 champion to be determined in the potential Katy/WB game in the third round. I sure hope that comes true!

The "experts" are predicting the R3 D2 champion to be determined in the potential Katy/WB game in the third round. I sure hope that comes true!

As long as the "experts" you are refering to don't include ole "don't have a clue" Dave Campbell. If WB holds on to the pigskin better against Da Shore they would of been alot closer to winning....

Sometimes, I wish we would ditch that shotgun snap.  Do we not have at least a couple of fumbles every game when either 1) the snap is bad or 2) the qb is not expecting it?  I would also like to see CMike get the ball near the line of scrimmage on a quick hitter every now and then.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder