UFC 91/Live on PPV this Saturday

Gabe

What is the outcome of the main event?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What is the outcome of the main event?

• Couture by KO
    • Couture by decision
    • Lesnar by KO
    • Lesnar by decision

how dare you put elite xc in the same boat with affliction. there is a reason you know the names of the fighters in affliction, if its been this succesful with just heavywieghts think about when the card expands as it is fixing to do. im not saying that affliction could put ufc anywhere near out of business anytime soon, i believe the argument was that affliction had the better fighters. there is a reason why fedor does not fight ufc ( and why sylvia and arvloski left. ben rothwell, josh barnett..those guys arent good fighters?

who have gonzaga and kongo beat besides cro cop? i think kongo has beat barnett twice 3 or 4 years back maybe but thats it.

and the best thing herring did is get his face destroyed by fedor.

Sylvia and Arlovski left because of money reasons, both contracts were up for renegotiation and the took higher paying deals elsewhere.

I personally would put Lesnar in the ring with any of the guys in Affliction and with the exception of Fedor, I think he beats all of them.

White will do whatever he needs to do to put Affliction out of commision and then those fighters will have to come back to him.

Better fighters are not the issue, the issue is that UFC is a name brand now across the board in mainstream America. Affliction is known only to those of us cage freaks who are interested in the sport, does it have the possibility to grow, sure. But look at some of the dealings that the Affliction leaders have been involved in and you can see that they are not going to be around long.

Silvia sucks because Randy beat him and beat him badly, he left UFC right after that. For that matter Couture is a quality fighter in the heavyweight division for UFC.

Truly believe that the UFC is the better product in mma, not Affliction.

Sylvia and Arlovski left because of money reasons, both contracts were up for renegotiation and the took higher paying deals elsewhere.

I personally would put Lesnar in the ring with any of the guys in Affliction and with the exception of Fedor, I think he beats all of them.

White will do whatever he needs to do to put Affliction out of commision and then those fighters will have to come back to him.

Better fighters are not the issue, the issue is that UFC is a name brand now across the board in mainstream America. Affliction is known only to those of us cage freaks who are interested in the sport, does it have the possibility to grow, sure. But look at some of the dealings that the Affliction leaders have been involved in and you can see that they are not going to be around long.

Silvia sucks because Randy beat him and beat him badly, he left UFC right after that. For that matter Couture is a quality fighter in the heavyweight division for UFC.

Truly believe that the UFC is the better product in mma, not Affliction.

id take arlovski over lesnar any day of the week....

also of course UFC is the better product....they have the occasional live free show on cable tv...not to mention TUF. its a recognized name and thats what wins today. but affliction is growing. their heavy weights trump the ufcs....they pretty much have all the ufc superstars that made ufc what it is today....so when you get fight fans like me, bean bags & cheeseburger that see those big names on the fight cards ofcourse we wanna watch. plus its a fight....and ill watch the smallest fights if i can. ill watch a wec card....its basically the ufc's developmental league ahah.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder