UFC 91/Live on PPV this Saturday

Gabe

What is the outcome of the main event?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What is the outcome of the main event?

• Couture by KO
    • Couture by decision
    • Lesnar by KO
    • Lesnar by decision

Brock took it in two. Nails Randy with a huge elbow to stun the crud out of him and then it was those same brutal knees that killed Herring last fight.

Dude is a freaking beast. I don't see anyone being able to outmuscle the guy. I seriously think that we could be seeing the Anderson Silva of the heavyweight division. Not skill wise obviously but as far as domination alone because of his potential.

Brock took it in two. Nails Randy with a huge elbow to stun the crud out of him and then it was those same brutal knees that killed Herring last fight.

Dude is a freaking beast. I don't see anyone being able to outmuscle the guy. I seriously think that we could be seeing the Anderson Silva of the heavyweight division. Not skill wise obviously but as far as domination alone because of his potential.

I think theres quite a few HW's that would hand him his behind, maybe not in the UFC but in the MMA world.

I think theres quite a few HW's that would hand him his behind, maybe not in the UFC but in the MMA world.

outside of fedor....who

theres a few in ufc that could but i still dont think any of them can outmatch lesnars athleticism.

True, Lesner is a beast, but how could he have been the #1 contender with only three career fights and one of those was a loss. I think Frank Mir defeated him within the last year. No doubt about his power, dominance and future; I just don't know about his quick rise to the top.

Barnett,Arlovski,Overeem,Lindland,CroCop(depends),W.Silva

outside of fedor....who

theres a few in ufc that could but i still dont think any of them can outmatch lesnars athleticism.

True, Lesner is a beast, but how could he have been the #1 contender with only three career fights and one of those was a loss. I think Frank Mir defeated him within the last year. No doubt about his power, dominance and future; I just don't know about his quick rise to the top.

I don't agree that he should have been fighting for a title either, but I'm thinking 1st it was about ticket sales and Couture wouldn't come back to fight just anybody.  UFC paid Lesnar almost $500,000 for the fight, that includes the win bonus.  He did say he wanted another shot at Mir, we'll see.

i wish dana wouldve just nulled rc's contract and left him be!

it should have been mir and noguera fighting for the belt. (both of which can hold there own with lesnar)

but since that didnt happen i believe mir and noguera fight in 92 and the winner gets lessnar.

and silentassasin there is NO way you will see silva in that class..this isnt boxing!!

i hope kimbo takes a pay cut and jumps on the heavyweight version of ultimate fighter when that happens so i can watch him get handled once a week lol

I don't agree that he should have been fighting for a title either, but I'm thinking 1st it was about ticket sales and Couture wouldn't come back to fight just anybody.  UFC paid Lesnar almost $500,000 for the fight, that includes the win bonus.  He did say he wanted another shot at Mir, we'll see.

He is certainly a big draw with a tremendous future and probably the most powerfully fighter out there. Its yet to be seen if he has the skills to go against the more experience fighters his size, much less going five rounds. One things for sure, Dana knows he has a star with Lesner.

I am saying that even though Brock is a newbie, and I agree with the arguement that he did not deserve a shot even though he won it, that that man is a freak of nature.

I mean seriously look at his attributes.

Good height, but not so tall that he can't get on the ground and just lay on people like Sylvia did.

Great speed for any size, the dude get a tryout with the Vikings and held his own according to someone that I read an interview with. Just too raw with not ever having played before.

Strength matched by noone in the MMA world. I dare you to name one man that is as strong as he is in that class or any for that matter. Whether or not he was on illegal help! I mean they test all the fighters after the fights now in the UFC so obviously he is either clean or most likely masking it very well. But still a stinking beast on the strength column.

Mean streak a mile long.

World class wrestling skills, which will eventually help him transition into better submissions as time goes on.

Dude is only 31, so in the UFC he is in the prime age of his career.

Used tot he big show pressure from the rasslin days in the WWE.

Not to mention one of the hottest wives on the planet!!

Not that it makes a difference in the cage but still, SABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can take a punch.

Was beating Mir, before he made a stupid mistake due to inexperience and got caught in the leg lock/knee bar. I am interested to see if Frank can beat Minotauro and get a second crack at Lesnar. Now if Mir wins again then maybe I will rethink my opinion of Lesnar currently but I still see him as having huge upside to his potential.

since you dare me.. bob sapp, look it up

there is another dude to but i cant remember his name.

and i wanna see that carson dude that fought in ufc 89 get some love.

who cares how good brock is in the ufc?

the best hw's in the world fight affliction now anyways..we are coming to the age of free agent fighting

I beg to differ with the arguement that the best HW fighters are in Affliction. I mean other than Fedor and Orlowski(sp?) the UFC fighters are just as good. I mean Mir and Nogera both are phenomenal fighters. Tim Slvia Sucks!!!!!!

Give me the website for Sapp's strength totals. He is a beast but I still think that Brock could take him in a feat of strength.

you can watch his 600 lb bench press on youtube and search his name on bodybuilding.com and you can read how he was doing sets of triples and doubles of 800+ lbs on deadlift. i will not say that sapp has better full body strength, he is getting kinda old. he was an award winning o-lineman in college though.

dont be surprised to see the loser or mir and minotauro go fight affliction after they are done. affliction pays better. other than mir, lesnar, and minotauro who else is still with ufc??

Affliction pays better now but as the other organizations have proven the UFC is the only one making money. Eventually those fighters will be in the same boat as the EliteXC.

As far as what heavyweights in the UFC. Gabriel Gonzaga and Cheik Kongo come to mind right off. Both are pretty good fighters and have a lot of upside. Heath Herring is another. I will give you that the "names" are with Affliction but the better product is with the UFC.

I can not stand Dana White sometimes but the dude is seriously a shark when it comes to competition.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder