Dayton vs Everman state title game

Lionfan

Might be getting a little ahead of myself here not sure if Everman can make it that far but if they do I think Dayton rolls easily to a state championship way too much speed for anyone to stop.

good luck Broncos just curious have you guys thought about which company you will use to design you state championship rings?

I have heard balfour does a good job.

Might be getting a little ahead of myself here not sure if Everman can make it that far but if they do I think Dayton rolls easily to a state championship way too much speed for anyone to stop.

good luck Broncos just curious have you guys thought about which company you will use to design you state championship rings?

Jumping the gun are we? Oh I see it's a lions fan with SARCASIM

Sarcasm is great, but on a serious note....I have seen Everman play a couple times this year and they have as much speed as anyone in 4A....The only tough games I see them having in the playoffs before the title game would be round 2 against Aledo and the semi-final matchup. 

Sarcasm is great, but on a serious note....I have seen Everman play a couple times this year and they have as much speed as anyone in 4A....The only tough games I see them having in the playoffs before the title game would be round 2 against Aledo and the semi-final matchup.   

have you seen Dayton play  !!!

The UIL 4A Playoff brackets I am reading have Everman in Division 1-not Division 2 -- Dayton will not see them,Lake Travis,Highland Park,Sulphur Springs,Friendswood,Rockwall Heath,etc.---The big dog will be more than likely Edcouch Elsa vs.Dayton my prediction.

Everman is in Division II

Yeahp, the projection bracket I seen had Dayton playing Everman.  Everman is listed in the Div II bracket.  Lots of football to play though.

stop being such a damn baby it is getting old, we understand that you hate that people talk good about dayton, we get it

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder