I'm Eating Crow Sloy, Grizz, and Big Bob

bd04

Congrats Kirbyville, it's been a long time coming for you fans. Great effort on both sides of the ball. I'm proud of you Eagles. Don't hang your head over this game guys. You all just hung with the #1 team in the state of Texas. I hope both teams can bring home a state title this year.

Good luck Eagles next Fri. night in Lufkin against Buffalo

Go Eagles

Gosh this doesnt taste so bad if you sprinkle a little salt on it :P Kirbyville is stacked with some athletes. Never thought i'd say it, but i'm proud those guys have it all going for them this year. Jackson is thick. I'd hate to tackle him. Musgrove has some sick hands. I see a State ring in sight for ya'll. That said, i think Newton brought it. I hope we made you guys better. Glad to see the passin game is at Singletary now. I'm proud of our effort and i hope the players are to. I saw an eagle team starting to peak and i still believe we have a good chance at D2. Thanks kville for the great game, hold on tight to that trophy cause you know whats coming week 10 next year..........Now for the refs! They sucked. There were so many bad calls and i will admit kirbyville got the grunt of them. So hats off to them overcoming that adversity.

Gosh this doesnt taste so bad if you sprinkle a little salt on it :P Kirbyville is stacked with some athletes. Never thought i'd say it, but i'm proud those guys have it all going for them this year. Jackson is thick. I'd hate to tackle him. Musgrove has some sick hands. I see a State ring in sight for ya'll. That said, i think Newton brought it. I hope we made you guys better. Glad to see the passin game is at Singletary now. I'm proud of our effort and i hope the players are to. I saw an eagle team starting to peak and i still believe we have a good chance at D2. Thanks kville for the great game, hold on tight to that trophy cause you know whats coming week 10 next year..........Now for the refs! They sucked. There were so many bad calls and i will admit kirbyville got the grunt of them. So hats off to them overcoming that adversity.

I really appreciate your class and good sportsmanship. I was honestly DREADING playing in Newton this week. It has always been negatively filled with mean athletes. But tonight was different. Everyone from had a great attitude and showed good sportsmanship. I promise you it is greatly appreciated by all the K-ville fans. 

Thanks for the appreciation of the Kville team!  Now that's out of the way!  Man you aren't kidding about the officals!:P  Those guys stunk!  Even when Kville took the delay of game when they were about to punt!  Play and game clock started the same time and it took 30 sec off before they called it!  And that was small in comparison to some of the pass interference calls that they somehow missed!?  All in all, I am glad that I got to call a clean game!  Good luck Newton, and keep it up Cats!

Good Job Kville. I thought Barbay and Newton would take you but you have proved me wrong. Congrats and Good luck to both teams!! hmmm seems like this rivalry just got amped next year... I bet Coach Barbay went straight to his 2009/2010 calender and circled the day he plays Kville next :-D

I have to admit that both sides had great sportmanship..never did I see a fight even about to break out! I can tell you that your comments are truly appreciated. I know that I myself appreciate them. As for as the REFS...you couldnt be more correct by saying they STUNK!!!! I dont know where they come from..but they dont ever need to call another game. Pitiful!!! And yes, Kville took the grunt of them...true, but we overcame them and fought through it..thank god..LOL I'm proud of both of our teams. They came out to play tonight on both sides. I was alittle worried at first. I wont lie to you. I will say this...THAT WHITE BOY CAN FLY...LOL (speaking of #21 from Newton) I think that was his number...He was very fast...and very dangerous. So was #2. Newton has an awesome team and they gave kville a tough game. Toughest game ALL year! I hope both teams can bring home those rings this year.

But I do hope your crow isnt too bad...maybe you should try it with a little ketchup..LOL Good Luck in the playoffs, I will be there to support Newton all the way!!!

Guest rykerx144

Topic: I'm Eating Crow Sloy, Grizz, and Big Bob  (Read 293 times)

Hey Lefty you and I always get left off!! 

By the way whered that BUCOF2010  i believe he was pretty outspoken too about this game and what he knew was going to happen!  Please save him some crow while I go find him!  LOL

Topic: I'm Eating Crow Sloy, Grizz, and Big Bob  (Read 293 times)

Hey Lefty you and I always get left off!! 

By the way whered that BUCOF2010  i believe he was pretty outspoken too about this game and what he knew was going to happen!  Please save him some crow while I go find him!  LOL

You're right! Red-headed step-children we are! ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder