WOS/Vidor smack talk

Coop, maybe im out of line here, but this is turning into a see no evil/ speak no evil site.

I understand yalls concern, but give me a break. There are peoples post getting rearranged, deleted, or even moved. I find this going in the same direction as 3ADownlow. Censorship could be the downfall of this site.

Take my words for what they are, thats just my(and other peoples) opinion.

pfan, it doesnt matter. This will also prolly be deleted eventually also.

I sure would like to see those pm's that all these "people" are sending. Coop, im not against you or any other mod or admin on this site. But this is getting rediculous. This site is already getting a bad rep for censorship. TRUST ME!!!!!!

I guess this is becoming a "If a mod disagree's with what you say it gets deleted or moved" site.

Another 3ADownlow?????? :evil:

To be on the other side, I was just bragging about what Jordan has done with this thing. I was giving him kudo's to all the people I know. He DOES deserve the respect for the formation of this site. I also will help this site in anyway I can to help yall out. Its just wierd how all the people have the same comments about the censorship and the "over Modding".

I only ask for people to be more objective in the future about threads and post etc. It seems like if the post could be controversial it is GONE.

To Jordan: You can expect me to help you in any way, just please take heed of my thoughts!

Hey i agree with you guys 100%. But there are people alot more than you think from other schools that don't like all the smacktalk, i get the PM's from them i know. Some sites wouldn't even add a school pride forum. Smokey's site doesn't allow it at all. In fact they ban people who do it and he has the #1 site in the state as for as a regional board goes. I told jdawg it would be a great idea to add this forum here where people can do that. I know there will be some SM talk in the football forum and that is ok as well.

i dont have a problem with some smack talk, but you guys do not realize how much of a turn off it is fo others to come to our football forum and see this constant smack talk going on...Use the football forum for exchanging info and opinions....use this forum for anything else...

This board is not being over moderated...At their discretion, the moderators move threads to the appropriate forum when they need to be moved...very seldom do posts or threads get deleted unless they break one of the rules. All we do is move the threads to their proper places

the vidor/wos thread started off as smack talk, even if it was friendly...the majority of people who click on that topic expect to read something about the up and coming vidor/wos scrimmage, yet when they click on it the see something about handicapped sections and something about some guy named Jody, which is severely off topic...if someone wants to start a new thread in the football forum, please do...but please keep it informative.

thanks guy and I always appreciate your viewpoints

How was the posts off topic?? If you read the whole thing j-dog, you will see the reason for the handicapped statement. The thread would have eventually got to what it was supposed to. People are getting scared to post things on this site because of that reason.

Now, I donot mean any disrespect to you(I hope you understand That) and i will also do whatever to help you out. This is just things that people have brought to MY attention. You do have a valid point, but there was NOTHING controversial or derrogatory about that thread. You say that there are certain forums for certain content, I understand, but the thread was football related!!! I believe yall are being way to trigger happy.

IMO!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin