Nederland's Suspensions

jake94

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when a player deliberately breaks the rules knowing the consequences, they deserve the punishment.  Its not like the coach fabricated false accusations and then punished them for it.  sadly, that does happen!!  believe me.  I think the coach probably made the right decision here.  good luck in the game!!

HMMMM.... it was/is unfortunate, but the situation was handled appropriately.  I still think the Dogs have the goods to get the job done Friday, and in the grand scheme of things, maybe a lesson was learned.

KHS, I still get a kick out of that 3TD victory you predicted, you had part of it right you know, don't feel so bad.

Yeah, I know.  Boy was I wrong!!  But to my credit, I did come right back and eat my crow, congratulate the Bulldogs and admit that I'd be pulling for you guys in the playoffs.  We got to have one Mid-County team to hopefully make it deep in the playoffs this year.

Hats off to Nuemann, not a popular decision he had to make but certainly just emphasizes his professionalism, character and his commitment to NHS football and all his players. 

Guest Brubaker

We do have em coming though up, folks in Nederland gotta big smile on their face with some of the classes coming up.  Could see some of the defenses of old as soon as next year. 

Any time a coach puts priorities/responsibility/commitment, etc. ahead of winning a football game, he/she earns my respect. Most of these kids will never go on to a college/pro career. The lessons they learn on the football field are the ones that will carry them through working 7-12's in the local refineries and knowing that your "buddy" is counting on you every morning when the whistle blows.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder