Central vs. PN-G Predictions?

Central should roll in this one.

Central 33

PN-G 17

See BmtSoulja1...I can and do pick the Jags when I think they can pull it out...They actually surprised me for a while with Livingston. Almost thought they would pull that one out but the Lions finally found their roar...

Central should roll in this one.

Central 33

PN-G 17

See BmtSoulja1...I can and do pick the Jags when I think they can pull it out...They actually surprised me for a while with Livingston. Almost thought they would pull that one out but the Lions finally found their roar...

Ok.  I was starting to worry there for a while that you had something against our boys.  Your alright.  I hope we do play a complete game and show that we are ready for these playoffs. 

We won't have a let down this week...I think we learned from the Livingston loss...We all know we shoulda won...but playing 15 on 11 is tuff for any team...can't complain over spilled milk...Getcha Popcorn Ready Indian...Jags wanna break in the Field Proper like...Put a stamp on this horrible season the Indians are having!

Guest Brubaker

According to the PNG board, they're going to unleash a host of D1 talent that Burnett has kept chained to the bench for some reason.  He'll unleash this scholarship talent and they will dominate Central... just ask the moms and dads at PNG.  Especially the moms.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder