Central vs. PN-G Predictions?

According to the PNG board, they're going to unleash a host of D1 talent that Burnett has kept chained to the bench for some reason.  He'll unleash this scholarship talent and they will dominate Central... just ask the moms and dads at PNG.  Especially the moms.

This is not just a rumor but is fact. Matt Burnett has risked his coaching career and an outright district championship and possibly a run at the state title so that he could keep certain kids on the bench. Now that he has managed to risk his career, give up the playoffs (not to mention the outright championship), lose to Nederland (again) and a trip to the state championship game, he has nothing else to lose so he will show what he has been holding back. I am thinking about 68 - 14 PNG over Central as these college talent players will vent the frustration of the entire Indian Nation and wipe the floor of the new stadium with Jag blood.

Another fact is that I have the Brooklyn Bridge and it is for sale at a bargain price. Email me for serious inquiries only.

According to the PNG board, they're going to unleash a host of D1 talent that Burnett has kept chained to the bench for some reason.  He'll unleash this scholarship talent and they will dominate Central... just ask the moms and dads at PNG.  Especially the moms.

This is not just a rumor but is fact. Matt Burnett has risked his coaching career and an outright district championship and possibly a run at the state title so that he could keep certain kids on the bench. Now that he has managed to risk his career, give up the playoffs (not to mention the outright championship), lose to Nederland (again) and a trip to the state championship game, he has nothing else to lose so he will show what he has been holding back. I am thinking about 68 - 14 PNG over Central as these college talent players will vent the frustration of the entire Indian Nation and wipe the floor of the new stadium with Jag blood.

Another fact is that I have the Brooklyn Bridge and it is for sale at a bargain price. Email me for serious inquiries only.

I can't wait to see this...DON'T SING IT...BRING IT!

I say PNG whips the he!! out of Central tonight. We are just way to big for them. They really shouldn't even be on the same field with our Varsity boys. Not sure how this is being allowed to hap.....

My mistake! I thought it was Nederland's Central Middle School. Sorry!

Central 28

PNG    17

PNG goes down swinging...Sorry again that was PAM last night that went down swinging! ;D

I say PNG whips the he!! out of Central tonight. We are just way to big for them. They really shouldn't even be on the same field with our Varsity boys. Not sure how this is being allowed to hap.....

My mistake! I thought it was Nederland's Central Middle School. Sorry!

Central 28

PNG     17

PNG goes down swinging...Sorry again that was PAM last night that went down swinging! ;D

:D :D :D ;D :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami