20-4a offensive and defensive MVPS

Guest Brubaker

I know it's a tough concept for you, but Nederland probably had more points per minute of possession than Livingston, haven't done the math, but it may have been close in points per minute against Central too.  Tough concept to grasp I know, it's like math and all.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Points per minute haven't exactly added up to a stellar record.  i guess they need to hold the ball a few more minutes per game.  Truth is, there are no real standouts in the district on offense.  Half a dozen could be argued for, but none are head and shouldrrs above the others.

I love to hear these lies. I know Isadore personally and I know he measures 5 10 and a 1/2. He runs 5.7 fat(for those that dont know that is computer timed) just because isadore doesnt verbally lead his team does make him what yall call him. Some people lead with their play instead of their mouth. Yes he is cocky but i promise you have to be a little cocky to play this game anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Yes Ozens defense seems a little weak this year but if you watch film it is not as bad as you think. Lumberton only had 2 drives. vidor was putrid against them, nederland had  only one quarter worth of success, and against livingston their special teams killed them, PNG could P@#$% a drop, Lots of misfortune and an entirely new secondary with one returner. The whole d line was brand new and the two outside abckers new played on friday night either.

Isadore may not win the MVP vote but I guarantee he will make the most defensive noise in college out of this district.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I love to hear these lies. I know Isadore personally and I know he measures 5 10 and a 1/2. He runs 5.7 fat(for those that dont know that is computer timed) just because isadore doesnt verbally lead his team does make him what yall call him. Some people lead with their play instead of their mouth. Yes he is cocky but i promise you have to be a little cocky to play this game anyone that thinks otherwise is an idiot.

Yes Ozens defense seems a little weak this year but if you watch film it is not as bad as you think. Lumberton only had 2 drives. vidor was putrid against them, nederland had  only one quarter worth of success, and against livingston their special teams killed them, PNG could P@#$% a drop, Lots of misfortune and an entirely new secondary with one returner. The whole d line was brand new and the two outside abckers new played on friday night either.

Isadore may not win the MVP vote but I guarantee he will make the most defensive noise in college out of this district.

I beg to differ. U don't know that. U think U do, but U don't.

Ozen you just said why Isadore isnt playing like an MVP this year and the guy who said he's 5'10 1/2 lol go messure him. Dont come post on here how tall he is just do it and you will see. But hey I might be 6'2" now.

Also Lumberton lost 30 seniors. 2 of the DL play offense and yet they are still good on D and Beard plays alot of running back and he seems to be fine.

and congrats on your 5.7 fat time.

not all fronts are 7 man fronts. 4-2-5 is a defense with a 6 man front. its what PNG, McNeese St are based out of. 3-3 stack is another 6 man front  that West Virgina, Wake Forest and HF run. Nederland will run a 3-3 against 3 WR sets but you are somewhat right though. Grogan will see 7 man fronts from time to time and Bellow will see Nickel and dime sometimes. I think Hanna should be MVP    Grogan/Bellow or Harris OMVP    Beard/Harris DMVP

Ozen you just said why Isadore isnt playing like an MVP this year and the guy who said he's 5'10 1/2 lol go messure him. Dont come post on here how tall you he is just do it and you will see. But hey I might be 6'2" now.

Also Lumberton lost 30 seniors. 2 of the DL play offense and yet they are still good on D and Beard plays alot of running back and he seems to be fine.

lol...that's a fast fat time I must say.

you dont even know the kid and your making statements like this......he's a individual and not a leader how can you make these statements when you dont even know the kid??

That right there proves he shouldnt be an MVP..if hes not a leader..hes not to valueble to the team...and do you know Grogan personally?? or Cardenas?? or Beard?? or Hanna?? or Harris?? cuz if you dont then none of you picks make sence either..and dont say you know every one of em just to make a point..cuz you know you dont know each of them..

Guest Brubaker

Ozen you just said why Isadore isnt playing like an MVP this year and the guy who said he's 5'10 1/2 lol go messure him. Dont come post on here how tall he is just do it and you will see. But hey I might be 6'2" now.

not all fronts are 7 man fronts. 4-2-5 is a defense with a 6 man front. its what PNG, McNeese St are based out of. 3-3 stack is another 6 man front  that West Virgina, Wake Forest and HF run. Nederland will run a 3-3 against 3 WR sets but you are somewhat right though. Grogan will see 7 man fronts from time to time and Bellow will see Nickel and dime sometimes. I think Hanna should be MVP    Grogan/Bellow or Harris OMVP     Beard/Harris DMVP

WTB, are you really Ron Jaworski, you been watchin a lot of film.

you dont even know the kid and your making statements like this......he's a individual and not a leader how can you make these statements when you dont even know the kid??

That right there proves he shouldnt be an MVP..if hes not a leader..hes not to valueble to the team...and do you know Grogan personally?? or Cardenas?? or Beard?? or Hanna?? or Harris?? cuz if you dont then none of you picks make sence either..and dont say you know every one of em just to make a point..cuz you know you dont know each of them..

you sound real dumb so you are saying you have to know a kid to pick him as a MVP of the district??

Quote from: GTfootball on Today at 10:17:44 PM

you sound real dumb so you are saying you have to know a kid to pick him as a MVP of the district??

I think you said somthin bout not knowin tha kid buddy.....Who should FEEL real dumb??

Quote from: GTfootball on Today at 10:17:44 PM

I think you said somthin bout not knowin tha kid buddy.....Who should FEEL real dumb??

im talking about the statements your making about him and you dont even know him

sorry that F.A.T. was 4.7 simple typo. But still have no doubt he is better than anyother in the district at this time.

I still love to hear all your comments though especially those who think they are knowledgable and have no clue. By the way I have been around when Isadore was measured and he is 5 10 and 1/2 FACT. He may be a little light right now but that will be fixed this offseason. and in college. The kid is on track for 130+ tackles what else can he do to help his team who on defense is very inexperienced. He has guided pierre Harmon and Ricky francis to 2 very good junior seasons and he stays out of trouble in school and never is a danger in the classroom. WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT!!!!!

Hanna has to take offensive and district MVP. Beard takes it on the Defensive side of the ball. Larry Neuman said himself that Beard is one of the best LB to ever play in SETX

He did?

Hanna should get the MVP because he does so many different things for the team that helps the team in so many diferent ways. He does everything. He's just a really good football player.

i watched the ozen -png game the other night & kept stats on 2 players. one of these young men

was j. isadore. he had 4 solo tackles,5 assisted tackles, one fumble caused, & a two point

conversion .  one of solo tackles was for a loss. on goal line defense he did not get too much

involved  in stopping any penetration, but was blocked fairly easy at times. several runs on outside

went pass him with no chance of him making a stop, as angles or his speed was a factor. a pretty

solid player & a good sport, but not the defensive player of district. good luck to "is" at tcu.

after tonight, hanna has to be the mvp,hes tha man, period

;D

Dustin Harris is the best player I have seen in 20-4a.  Only saw him play against Nederland, but he dominated offense, defense, and special teams in that game.  Without him there is no way that Livingston is tied for the lead in district with 1 game left.

MVP -      Harris

Offense - Grogan

Defense - Beard

Time to change my mind after all of the games have been played.  Hannah proved last night he is the best all around player in the district.  He had a great year and deserves the MVP.  Grogan was his normal self last night against a tough raider D, but for some reason we abandoned the run way too early.  Harris is just an athlete and is key to Livingston winning a share of the district title.  Beard is a great player, but I think missing the last two games hurt his chances.  Best wishes for a speedy recovery, he has a bright future ahead of him, and I look forward to watching him play on Saturdays.  Isodore is a good recruit but his team was not and that should take him out of the running.  This isn't the best recruit award its the defensive player of the year.  So here are my picks

MVP -      Hannah

Offense - Grogan

Defense - Harris

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder