20-4a offensive and defensive MVPS

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

MVP-Hanna

Offensive MVP-Bellows, Grogan, or Harris

Defensive MVP-Beard

I know Harris has 7 int's, but Lumberton has a guy (Kyler Keith) that also has 7.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hanna should get the MVP because he does so many different things for the team that helps the team in so many diferent ways. He does everything. He's just a really good football player.

No joke.  Ran for 338 yards last night, took Beard's place at MLB to keep Grogan in check, and punts the ball better than anyone in the district.  50 yard, perfect spirals almost every time.

This one's a no brainer, folks.  Hannah = best all-around football player in 20-4A = MVP!

Hanna should get the MVP because he does so many different things for the team that helps the team in so many diferent ways. He does everything. He's just a really good football player.

No joke.  Ran for 338 yards last night, took Beard's place at MLB to keep Grogan in check, and punts the ball better than anyone in the district.  50 yard, perfect spirals almost every time.

This one's a no brainer, folks.  Hannah = best all-around football player in 20-4A = MVP!

I agree that Hanna should be the MVP. I do not agree, however, that he is the best punter in the district. I think Nederland's Taylor Trahan is better.

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

I agree that Hanna should be the MVP. I do not agree, however, that he is the best punter in the district. I think Nederland's Taylor Trahan is better.

I must say that I agree that Nederland's Kicker/Punter has a leg. During warmups he was blasting the ball thru the uprights from way back and during the game was punting very well.

Hanna - M.V.P. Lumberton ,/ Harris - M.V.P. Livingston, Tie. Both have great football instincts, Hanna can do it all, reads his blocks, finds holes, runs over people, plays great defense. Harris is so quick to the ball and never out of position, special team threat, one man show, if you were scouting him you would not need his number it would be clear as a bell 2 minutes into the game who he is. A&M has a great recruit that can play tomorrow someplace on that team.

PEOPLE pleeeese remember this is the Most Valuable Player not the best athlete on the field. Take away some of these players from the team they play with and you don't notice.Take away Hanna from Lumberton and I promise that you will notice. I am not taking anything away from any of the other players just saying to remember this is a MVP award not the best player on your team.

You may be a little bias on your selection process. This is a vote and I'm and still voting for Co-M.V.P.'S. Thank you for clarifying the M.V.P. duh! Watch the Nederland/Livingston game film when you get a chance. Athlete spelled correctly.

PEOPLE pleeeese remember this is the Most Valuable Player not the best athelete on the field. Take away some of these players from the team they play with and you don't notice.Take away Hanna from Lumberton and I promise that you will notice. I am not taking anything away from any of the other players just saying to remember this is a MVP award not the best player on your team.

How can two players on  a 4 & 4 team (Grogan-Bellows) be talked about as a MVP???? I love the team loyality but Think about what MVP of this District means. I understand they may be MVP of a 4 & 4 team but not this District.

I understand your point. But they put up great numbers. I can't help that there defense was horrible this year. JMO

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder