LoneStar Playoff Predictions

Well,ill put my 2cents in.....i believe in the sr division Deweyville walks into the Superbowl with easy wins over HJ blue and Silsbee ,winning both games by 30 plus pts.....Claude is just too good to get beat.

With the other side it gets a little more complicated because HJ white wins big the first round ,so will HF ,setting up the rematch of HJ and HF , I know the longhorns are looking for revenge and felt that they were in the game the whole way . I must admit i do like playing the HORNS ,they are a feisty group of coaches and their ball players are very scrappy.....i do believe that the HORNS would beat Deweyville if they had the chance to play them again,and be in the super bowl, but they dont....they get the mighty Hawks . i believe the Hawks will not be denied their trip to the super bowl and win this one going away 42 - 14 .

Setting up the game of the year ....... i will comment more on this subject in 2 weeks.

Claude , break out the film ,cause here we come ! ! !

I honestly apologize for that dude. Never in a million years would I have cut you down like that 4life.  ;D ;D

Hey don't be cutting down on Jeromy "Tea Cup" he isn't that far off the ground as it is... we have to have the sidelines cut to a special height so he doesn't get stepped on by our players......  :o :o ;D :D;)

I honestly apologize for that dude. Never in a million years would I have cut you down like that 4life.  ;D ;D

Hey don't be cutting down on Jeromy "Tea Cup" he isn't that far off the ground as it is... we have to have the sidelines cut to a special height so he doesn't get stepped on by our players......  :o :o ;D :D;)

I HEARD THE REF TELL HIM LAST GAME TO GET SOME FLAGS ON.....

Yea, with Barry's handprints on his butt! :o :o :o

now now Barry... I know the hardest thing on you was the 2nd grade... but I am fully aware my Tea Cup was barking at you not me.... and what is this fetish of you putting your hands on my ...... oh never mind there might be children reading this....  :o ::):o ::) ??? ??? ;D :D :D ;D ;)

Yea, with Barry's handprints on his butt! :o :o :o

now now Barry... I know the hardest thing on you was the 2nd grade... but I am fully aware my Tea Cup was barking at you not me.... and what is this fetish of you putting your hands on my ...... oh never mind there might be children reading this....  :o ::):o ::) ??? ??? ;D :D :D ;D ;)

Hold on now, the only fetish I have is football you big ol' rascal. So you and "yo quiero taco bell" need to have a "enchilada" cause come Saturday, ya'll are gonna get "alota-inches".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder