LIBERTY VS. TARKINGTON/LIBERTY WINS!!!

LP1989

Guest PrimeTime

Liberty or Tarkington? I am going to go with the Tarkington on this one. Liberty earned a win against a garbage Shepherd team. Expect the Panthers to lose this one.

Tarkington: 14

Liberty: 7

Guest PrimeTime

You two need to lay off the peace pipe. Liberty will NOT win this game. Write it down and remember it. I called it and I am right about this one. Liberty isn't the team they once were and it will be a long team til they can crawl back to the top of this district. Tarkington will waste the clock and earn a win. That's the word!!

Anyone that guarantees Tarkington will beat Liberty has not been a Tarkington fan very long regardless of the problems that Liberty has had this year.  Yes Liberty has struggled in almost every game but in spurts has shown signs of being a better team than the scores represent.  I think that Liberty is a better team than they have shown and hopefully they will prove me right Friday night. 

I actually like Tarkington and know several people from there and hope that they do well – against anyone but Liberty.  And I heard that in a game earlier this year the Tarkington field goal kicker made like a 50+ year field goal  8) – would like to have seen that for the player.  Tarkington got their 1st district win in several years a few weeks with the win over Shephard.  Liberty’s only win this year has come over that same Shephard team. 

I think this will be a close game as BOTH teams really need this win to hopefully get them going into the off season in a semi-positive mode (a win here and there always helps). 

Prediction:

Tarkington – 16

Liberty – 22

Go Panthers  ;)

I had seen both teams play prior to their meeting last night.  Tarkington was better than I expected, but I did not expect much.  Liberty seems to always have the ability to play under their level of talent.  Having said that, I can't believe anyone thought Tarkington had a chance to win this game. 

You two need to lay off the peace pipe. Liberty will NOT win this game. Write it down and remember it. I called it and I am right about this one. Liberty isn't the team they once were and it will be a long team til they can crawl back to the top of this district. Tarkington will waste the clock and earn a win. That's the word!!

Duly noted.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder