Coldspring @ Cleveland

Guest etbu

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos to Cleveland. What started as a good game became a blow-out. Cleveland showed me a lot of depth in the backfield, and basically wore-down the Trojans. The highly rated defense stepped up the second half. Definatley 2-3 rounds of playoff caliber team

Posted on: November 03, 2008, 09:29:04 PMPosted by: sloydjt 

Insert Quote

Good thing coldsprings made alot of mistakes or else cleveland wouldnt have won...lol (fumbles, interceptions, etc...) take away all that...coldspring would have won that game

lol your crazy.. Just be thankful Cleveland didnt want to run up the score.  It could have been 50-12 easily.

Good thing coldsprings made alot of mistakes or else cleveland wouldnt have won...lol (fumbles, interceptions, etc...) take away all that...coldspring would have won that game!

I am going to assume this statement is of a sarcastic nature.  What do you think cause such mistakes?  If those two teams play ten times Cleveland wins atleast eight of them.  The only way you could think mistakes cost C-springs the game is if you were not there or you have no idea what you are talking about.  C-town keeps winning and C-springs keeps winning and we will do it all again in about three weeks.

Hey they can call it whatever they want! Bottom line Cleveland out played Coldsprings four quarters. Cleveland also dominated in the second half. Cleveland's O ran whatever they wanted and gained yardage, the D was stuffing everything at the line, so they started to pass, that was the next mistake, we can cover that also! Our special teams was to fast for Coldsprings, they also got the ball back once. So it wasn't that Coldsprings was making Mistakes, Coldsprings was forced to make mistakes. The better team won and won like men! Good job Indians and coaches.

I'm sure those boys from Coldsprings would love a rematch. Everyone has an off day..Just like TEXAS!!! Just wasn't their day to win!!! But I hope for your sake you don't have to play them again, because I don't think the outcome would be the same. The Trojans would come out victoriously!!!

Whatever! My post was based on facts, we out played Coldsprings, rather it be an off day, fumbles, interceptions or whatever you want to call it. They couldn't pull off the win the first time, and you have nothing to go on saying they could beat the Indians in a rematch! It's not like Cleveland only won by 6 points and it was a close game, Cleveland won by 24 points!

Guest theconceitedone22

Plain and simple ??? Cleveland got the breaks and Coldspring didnt. You guys arent better than us you just scored more points last Friday.

I have to admit that I was disappointed with Scott's(#9-Csprings) lack of sportsmanship after the game.  Losing hurts, but you have to be a winner in victory and defeat.  Please remember we are talking about kids so lets not resort to name calling.  Scott is a talent and I wish him and the Trojans all the best the rest of the season. 

Plain and simple ??? Cleveland got the breaks and Coldspring didnt. You guys arent better than us you just scored more points last Friday.

Let me see if I have got this straight- We are not any better, we just scored more points that night?????

You do understand that this was a football game and not a fashion show.  I will break it down for you in the simplest of terms: Cleveland  42  = WINNER/BETTER                                                                                 

Coldsprings  18  = LOSER/NOT BETTER 

LIVIN IN THE PAST !!!!!  Coldspring is a different ball club this year, faster and stronger. What does Cleveland have that Coldspring doesnt ? NOT ONE THING. We run faster, block better, hit harder and were more desciplined. If you put all of those things together it equals a win for the TROJANS. You havent faced an offense or defense as good as the one we will throw at you Friday. You havent faced a running back as good as BIG #9. We will pound the ball all night, you cant stop us and you wont stop us.

do you still believe this...if so hahahahaha yall were not bigger, faster or stronger.what do we have that coldspring doesnt???? its called class...big number 9 ran like a coward all night...then after the game was over he stood on the sideline crying like a little classless girl and wouldnt shake the hands of the indians..so we can stop you and we did...time you lto talk yourself in to beating WOS and the out come will be the same...wos   will win big.....

SHSU31

Class? You're saying that Cleveland had something that Coldspring didn't have and that is class.  Then you proceed to called high school kids names!  Not real sure where the class in that is.  But that's just me.  I mean who's the adult here?  What doesn't show class is for an adult (who is also a coach) to get on here and call kids names after stating that they have class, but their opposition doesn't.  Nice call...great representation of Cleveland. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder