*PN-G vs. Lumberton Updates*/RAIDERS WIN IN OT!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Its_All_About_Tha_U

There are many things that I want to say about these refs and the garbage that I seen tonight, but if I say them I will be kicked off of this site, so I'm not. PNG players and fans, this has nothing to do with U as yall played really hard tonight and gave us all we could handle, yall are great, but my blood was boiling from the incompetence, biased, anti-lumberton garbage that I seen tonight. PATHETIC!!! I know this cr*p goes on so don't tell me it doesn't. For all of U people that are calling Lumberton crybabies and saying the refs are fine and the announcers are biased, etc. If U weren't at the game, U have no room to talk. U weren't there, U didn't see it. For all of U so-called Lumberton fans talking about these biased announcers making a big deal out of nothing and Lumberton fans whining and yelling at the refs, etc. If U weren't there, U have no room to talk about something U don't know about. Go join the other side and be RAIDER HATERS like the rest of them, because U act just like them.

There are many things that I want to say about these refs and the garbage that I seen tonight, but if I say them I will be kicked off of this site, so I'm not. PNG players and fans, this has nothing to do with U as yall played really hard tonight and gave us all we could handle, yall are great, but my blood was boiling from the incompetence, biased, anti-lumberton garbage that I seen tonight. PATHETIC!!! I know this cr*p goes on so don't tell me it doesn't. For all of U people that are calling Lumberton crybabies and saying the refs are fine and the announcers are biased, etc. If U weren't at the game, U have no room to talk. U weren't there, U didn't see it. For all of U so-called Lumberton fans talking about these biased announcers making a big deal out of nothing and Lumberton fans whining and yelling at the refs, etc. If U weren't there, U have no room to talk about something U don't know about. Go join the other side and be RAIDER HATERS like the rest of them, because U act just like them.

Do you realize IDIOTS like yourself are the reason there are so many so-called "raider haters"? Posting garbage like this is why people on here have a problem with Lumberton.

what a game! Awesome action from start to finish. So much to say but yet I am speechless for words.....great jobs done by both teams as they fought hard. We all seen things that we thought were wrong all nite long, but truth be told in highschool football there is nothing we can do about it so we just go with the flow. But I am a strong believer in KARMA....the team that deserved the win, that earned the win and at times was denied.......GOT THE WIN!!! But this game is now history and done, time to move on and put the other foot forward. PNG...played awesome and have tremendous talent on both sides of the ball. LR..... offense is one demensional, we must  develope some passing rythym soon and hopefully LCM will help us grow in that area. QB Hughes has great potential and has the fire to win no doubt, and once again we all know it is easier said than done, just needs to find his groove.

Dam I am ready for another Friday!!!

Do you realize IDIOTS like yourself are the reason there are so many so-called "raider haters"? Posting garbage like this is why people on here have a problem with Lumberton.

Listen up Bucko, U can sit behind your little pc monitor and run your mouth and call me an IDIOT but I bet if U were in my face U would not be saying these things. I will say exactly what I want to say and I really don't care what U or any other Lumberton HATER thinks about me. I was at the game, U were not, so U don't know what U are talking about. You just get on here and take a shot at Lumberton every little chance U get and thats the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. The REFS were garbage and that is all there is to it. If U don't like it or like what I have to say, I really don't give a ....Let me tell U something bucky, I'm no IDIOT. Just because U don't like what I have to say, doesn't mean U say that. Like I said, Say it to face, not behind a pc screen. I actually have a college degree which is probably more than U have...I'm no fool.

what a game! Awesome action from start to finish. So much to say but yet I am speechless for words.....great jobs done by both teams as they fought hard. We all seen things that we thought were wrong all nite long, but truth be told in highschool football there is nothing we can do about it so we just go with the flow. But I am a strong believer in KARMA....the team that deserved the win, that earned the win and at times was denied.......GOT THE WIN!!! But this game is now history and done, time to move on and put the other foot forward. PNG...played awesome and have tremendous talent on both sides of the ball. LR..... offense is one demensional, we must  develope some passing rythym soon and hopefully LCM will help us grow in that area. QB Hughes has great potential and has the fire to win no doubt, and once again we all know it is easier said than done, just needs to find his groove.

Dam I am ready for another Friday!!!

That's right, we were destined to win last night...Karma baby! 16 or whatever against 11 and we still win. Every time we would get the momentum or score or some critical point in the game...hmmm, a flag would come out right at that time, but our boys fought hard and took it to them. Great win.

Listen up Bucko, U can sit behind your little pc monitor and run your mouth and call me an IDIOT but I bet if U were in my face U would not be saying these things. I will say exactly what I want to say and I really don't care what U or any other Lumberton HATER thinks about me. I was at the game, U were not, so U don't know what U are talking about. You just get on here and take a shot at Lumberton every little chance U get and thats the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. The REFS were garbage and that is all there is to it. If U don't like it or like what I have to say, I really don't give a ....Let me tell U something bucky, I'm no IDIOT. Just because U don't like what I have to say, doesn't mean U say that. Like I said, Say it to face, not behind a pc screen. I actually have a college degree which is probably more than U have...I'm no fool.

I think you just proved Bucs point

You're from Dayton...that's all I have to say about that. I would expect this from U, no surprise

Hummm.... sometimes opening your mouth can work against your cause.....

You're from Dayton...that's all I have to say about that. I would expect this from U, no surprise

point proven times 2

There is no CAUSE. U are the same people that were on here last night running your mouths about Lumberton fans, announcers, etc. so this is expected. U all have an agenda and that is to HATE on Lumberton. U just can't stand it when Lumberton continues to prove U wrong. Deal with it. I'm done talking about this.

There is no CAUSE. U are the same people that were on here last night running your mouths about Lumberton fans, announcers, etc. so this is expected. U all have an agenda and that is to HATE on Lumberton. U just can't stand it when Lumberton continues to prove U wrong. Deal with it. I'm done talking about this.

thank you

exactly

must i break out the violin???

you won

stop crying...

The raiders played a great game!! im a little dissapointed in PNG though  :-[. when Beard was hurt their was a couple of PNG players who refused to take a knee. thats very disrespectful.I applaud the players who actually took a knee but the coaches need to teach their boys manners. PNG was a very tough team to beat! (with the refs on their side  >:( ) Good game PNG!

Lets hope PNG takes this loss with good sportsmanship and say we played a great game!

Raiders are on the track to playoffs baby!

WHOOP WHOOP

I agree, its about as classless as one of Lumbertons coaches running over and swinging a towel in front of the PNG boys on the sidelines following the game. Someone needs to teach your coaches manners.

Peace dude!

i'll say it to your face

where ya live?

also, i don't hate lumberton, but the IDIOT lumberton fans (not all, or even most of them) give lumberton a bad reputation

he did

Check the previous posts, I specifically posted a congratulatory post to Lumberton and their big win last night.  I even went so far as to admit that I would be pulling for you guys during your playoff run.  There were questionable ref calls (on both sides) however, your boys prevailed and won the game.  Instead of being happy and pleased with the win, it seems like some Lumberton fans can't be happy unless it was a crushing win.

Until that mentality is broken, you will never receive the respect from other fans and posters that you so desperately desire.

Again, good game last night and best of luck in the playoffs.  Make us proud in 20-4A.

Check the previous posts, I specifically posted a congratulatory post to Lumberton and their big win last night.  I even went so far as to admit that I would be pulling for you guys during your playoff run.  There were questionable ref calls (on both sides) however, your boys prevailed and won the game.  Instead of being happy and pleased with the win, it seems like some Lumberton fans can't be happy unless it was a crushing win.

Until that mentality is broken, you will never receive the respect from other fans and posters that you so desperately desire.

Again, good game last night and best of luck in the playoffs.  Make us proud in 20-4A.

right

a crushing...

you mean like... 27-12or so???

Can someone please tell me why it was necessary to kick the PAT after Lumberton won the game with the TD in overtime??  I'm walking out after what I thought was a 16-10 LHS win, next thing I know there adding an the PAT.  What gives? 

Like i said in my earlier post( all the refs) were moroons. Especially the HEAD JUDGE pure

IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holding calls aside....the last play of the game did have me scratching my head about the refs...so I may just have to agree with you!!!   ;D

I've never seen them kick the PAT of a game winning TD in OT. ???

could it be because of possible tie-breakers at the end of the season?  if they're based on points, that could be important later on.

Guest tigersvoice

Can someone please tell me why it was necessary to kick the PAT after Lumberton won the game with the TD in overtime??  I'm walking out after what I thought was a 16-10 LHS win, next thing I know there adding an the PAT.  What gives? 

Like i said in my earlier post( all the refs) were moroons. Especially the HEAD JUDGE pure

IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holding calls aside....the last play of the game did have me scratching my head about the refs...so I may just have to agree with you!!!   ;D

I've never seen them kick the PAT of a game winning TD in OT. ???

could it be because of possible tie-breakers at the end of the season?  if they're based on points, that could be important later on.

Where is the "Head Judge" positioned among the officiating crew?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83