*PN-G vs. Lumberton Updates*/RAIDERS WIN IN OT!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's with PNG's playcalling? 1st and 2nd down=pass play...third and long is consistently run up the gut???

Lumberton intercepts in PNG endzone

Welcome to the Matt Burnett fundamentals of play calling......  MB at his finest

f150craig..

I agree in part...calls are sometimes missed...but, like I said, I have never heard them gripe about how bad the other team is getting screwed by the refs...I've been listening all season (and I'm a Raider fan) and all I hear is how bad the calls are against Lumberton...Not once have I heard "Man, the ref sure missed that holding call against the Raiders" or "Wow, we sure got away with a block in the back there"...Sorry to rant but I just don't see a big referee conspiracy going on here...Just wish that all the fans (everybody's - not just Lumberton) (and announcers) who gripe about the refs would just put on the uniform and do "a better job" for all of us...

Hey LR1969, tell us you really feel!!!!  lol!  I am just keeping up with the scores.  later!

I don't think it would hurt to do anything right now...They just seem "flat" tonight. Making too many small mistakes. And, apparently "footing" is a problem. Guess that PN-G turf doesn't like the Raiders.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83