*PN-G vs. Lumberton Updates*/RAIDERS WIN IN OT!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the announcers are really bad (don't care for the penalty bit but that's been addressed). Beyond that, I think they do a pretty good job. They are definitely Raider fans but that's ok as long as everyone knows that. And, it's obviously fine with me. (ha)

I don't think the announcers are really bad (don't care for the penalty bit but that's been addressed). Beyond that, I think they do a pretty good job. They are definitely Raider fans but that's ok as long as everyone knows that. And, it's obviously fine with me. (ha)

no comment

I just think its hillarious how professional they try to sound!!!

Probably just a couple of guys who love HS football and do this for next to nothing. I can remember spending more money on gas to go cover an out of town football game (as a sports stringer for several newspapers) than I was paid but I didn't do it for the money. I did it because I enjoyed it. It's probably the same for these guys. Probably got off work a little early and rushed to get ready for a night of announcing this game for little more than a press-box meal and a drink.

TIED UP!!! Go Raiders!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83