*PN-G vs. Lumberton Updates*/RAIDERS WIN IN OT!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a great game on both sides of the ball. With that said and I know i'm not the only one who noticed but.......That was the most HOME SIDED REFS i have ever seen.Not only did our boys have to beat a good PN-G team they also had to beat THERE REFS. I'm not going to dwell on it we came out on top but they did everything they possibly could do give the game to them.

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THEY SAW THE SAME GAME!!!!

they obviously did not do everything they could

you can find a holding on every play :-)

being honest, i told several people this is png, their house , better get ready for a tough game. png will always

be winners, its just how it is, regardless of any situation they are in. i seen great fans, players where good sportsmen, but honestly, these same refs that i have seen at several different games r just plain bad.

now nothing taken awat from png or fans, they where all the raiders could handle, but them refs :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???. good game ndns.

good game raiders. stay healthy guys( both teams ) i talked to ac beard & he said that he took a hit on

the outside knee( bone) & bruised his bone & ligament. has knots all over his shins & lower legs, nephew is

going to be alright , i hope ;D ;D ;D

That was a great game on both sides of the ball. With that said and I know i'm not the only one who noticed but.......That was the most HOME SIDED REFS i have ever seen.Not only did our boys have to beat a good PN-G team they also had to beat THERE REFS. I'm not going to dwell on it we came out on top but they did everything they possibly could do give the game to them.

Bad calls for both sides, Lumberton held on almost every play. Game over and Lumberton deserved to win the game.

If you keep your guy in front of you they wont ever call holding thats what our boys did keep them in front of them. Now your #51 should have had a minimum of 10 holding penalty's on him alone. All he could do was hold our #24 jersey on the back side and pull him down. And the head ref (white hat) i really believe this was his first game to ref just totally clueless.

I totally agree with you LHSALLZONE!!

On another note Lumberton is going to HAVE to get some sort of passing game going, some quick passes!! We are not going to be able to do much with the one sided offense we have. PNG did a good job of slowing down our running game.  If we can get a passing game developed it will losen the defense up and give Hannah and Beard some more running room.

i came on here completely expecting people to be fighting over what went on during this game, i was at the game and this game was seriously called by extremely biased referee's, i watched a lumberton player get intentionally clipped AFTER the whistle while the ref was no more than five feet away and looking in that direction, and like it or not, i was always told to take a knee during an injury time out yet the thing that bothered me most was when beard was on the ground the png players didnt take a knee but instead taunted the lumberton stands and as far as i knew it was against the rules to coach your players during an injury timeout, just my opinion. lumberton played an amazing game and beat not only the team but the refs and the crowd too. GOOD JOB RAIDERS!!!!!!

Bad calls for both sides, Lumberton held on almost every play. Game over and Lumberton deserved to win the game.

If you keep your guy in front of you they wont ever call holding thats what our boys did keep them in front of them. Now your #51 should have had a minimum of 10 holding penalty's on him alone. All he could do was hold our #24 jersey on the back side and pull him down. And the head ref (white hat) i really believe this was his first game to ref just totally clueless.

your???

do not associate me with png my friend .....

also, it doesn't matter there is holding on every play, it can be called every play

Guest gladiator2

Come on guys, get real as good as ya'll are suppose to be and then get on here and complain about the refs. The statue of liberty play was an easy call, the guy that he got around was being held blatantly. It is kind of funny that no one on the Lumberton side seen it but everyone on the PNG side was going nuts about holding after the play. Ya'll were booing about the personal foul call whenever the kid got legally smashed by Spikes and the player got up using profanity (that is a penalty). They could call a penalty on every play, we had guys being held everytime ya'll went back to pass. I seen one time where it looked like Spikes moved early and they called offsides on ya'll and we punted 3 plays later. Come on and really be happy that you escaped losing to a undisciplined football team that might not win another game. I predicted ya'll to  blow us out. The refs are no excuse ya'll held the ball almost the entire 2nd half and only scored only 3 points in regulation. The inability to throw the football kept this game close not the refs. By the way Beard is a beast on offense and defense. He is a one man wrecking crew!! Good luck to ya'll.

your???

also, it doesn't matter there is holding on every play, it can be called every play

Hello i don't believe you can see who i was talking with PIRATE i was talking to PNGFAN

Interesting?

your???

Hello i don't believe you can see who i was talking with PIRATE i was talking to PNGFAN

Interesting?

sorry

thought u were talking about my post saying you can call holding every play

your???

Interesting?

sorry

No problem Pirate,congrates on the win. Ya'll need to beat them dogs next week!!!

grats on yalls win also... great ot win by the looks of it...

ohh also

we hit nederland with the triple whamee lmao

at vidor

on homecoming

on halloween :-)

haha  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

take that bulldogs!!! lol

your???

Interesting?

sorry

No problem Pirate,congrates on the win. Ya'll need to beat them dogs next week!!!

Can someone please tell me why it was necessary to kick the PAT after Lumberton won the game with the TD in overtime??  I'm walking out after what I thought was a 16-10 LHS win, next thing I know there adding an the PAT.  What gives? 

Like i said in my earlier post( all the refs) were moroons. Especially the HEAD JUDGE pure

IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holding calls aside....the last play of the game did have me scratching my head about the refs...so I may just have to agree with you!!!   ;D

I've never seen them kick the PAT of a game winning TD in OT. ???

Can someone please tell me why it was necessary to kick the PAT after Lumberton won the game with the TD in overtime??  I'm walking out after what I thought was a 16-10 LHS win, next thing I know there adding an the PAT.  What gives? 

Like i said in my earlier post( all the refs) were moroons. Especially the HEAD JUDGE pure

IDIOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holding calls aside....the last play of the game did have me scratching my head about the refs...so I may just have to agree with you!!!   ;D

I've never seen them kick the PAT of a game winning TD in OT. ???

If you score first yes you kick it. But after the second team scores and your ahead 16-10 THe game is over! no extra point. Like i said they(refs) IDIOTS 

Don't understand why anyone would say L-town played a good game tonight, we got out barely with the skin on our teeth. I would suggest that the coach sit both Beard and Hannah out next week and let them heal. Beard is definitely a beast considering he went down twice and still came back out. The boys didn't play the best they've played, in fact I think this was actually the worst. PNG on the other hand came out prepared and nearly took it to us. Fortunately we came through, but that could've easily gone the other way tonight. Buck up and do better next week boys, give the big guns some rest too, we're gonna have our hands full with that Nederland O. Next week might also be a real good time to practice the passing game, maybe try going 60/40 on passing, otherwise we're going to be in real trouble in the post season.

Don't understand why anyone would say L-town played a good game tonight, we got out barely with the skin on our teeth. I would suggest that the coach sit both Beard and Hannah out next week and let them heal. Beard is definitely a beast considering he went down twice and still came back out. The boys didn't play the best they've played, in fact I think this was actually the worst. PNG on the other hand came out prepared and nearly took it to us. Fortunately we came through, but that could've easily gone the other way tonight. Buck up and do better next week boys, give the big guns some rest too, we're gonna have our hands full with that Nederland O. Next week might also be a real good time to practice the passing game, maybe try going 60/40 on passing, otherwise we're going to be in real trouble in the post season.

good post old timer, we need to let some of our boys heal. More specifically Beard, Hanna, and Howden. You never want to take your next opponent lightly. However, we could dress them and HOPEFULLY not use them.

good post old timer, we need to let some of our boys heal. More specifically Beard, Hanna, and Howden. You never want to take your next opponent lightly. However, we could dress them and HOPEFULLY not use them.

My thoughts too.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83