*PN-G vs. Lumberton Updates*/RAIDERS WIN IN OT!!!

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone must be on the site cause i get this message: Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

:D :D :D

Overtime!!!   

I  get the same message Scooter.  I thought it was mu puter

the announcers cracked me up during OT.  they practically jumped through my computer when he missed that kick, then realized it was a bit extreme to be so excited about the misfortune of a HS student :).  great game, great result for lumberton. 

...."they're doing a chop, I dont know what they're chopping, they haven't been chopping nothing all night"

give me a break.  ::)

Congrats on your win tonight Raiders. I must admit, at the beginning of the season I did not think you guys could put together a repeat performance of last year. Looks like I was wrong. You guys are definitely "bringin it!" You have made a believer out of me. Is there still room on the L-Train for me? ;D

There's always room on the L-Train!

Yes....  Great game Raiders!  

You guys brought the L Train and finally got your first football win over PN-G in school history (at the Reservation no less).  You boys played tough, deserved the win and we will be pulling for you in the playoffs this year!

Congrats!!!!!

The raiders played a great game!! im a little dissapointed in PNG though  :-[. when Beard was hurt their was a couple of PNG players who refused to take a knee. thats very disrespectful.I applaud the players who actually took a knee but the coaches need to teach their boys manners. PNG was a very tough team to beat! (with the refs on their side  >:( ) Good game PNG!

Lets hope PNG takes this loss with good sportsmanship and say we played a great game!

Raiders are on the track to playoffs baby!

WHOOP WHOOP

Freakin' amazing game.  One of the best I've ever seen and was a testament to SE Texas football.  Just smash mouth, run it right down your throat and dare you to stop it for 3+ straight hours.  Incredible efforts all around.

Hat's off to Beard, he was heroic.  I just hope he's going to be able to walk around tomorrow.

Also, about this "taking a knee" business.  Lumberton fans need to stop harrassing other teams to do so.  It's not required, nor is it disrespectful if they don't.  Granted, it's a classy move if they do, but I'm going to go nuts if I have to hear "TAKE A KNEEEEEEEE!!" ringing in my ear again.

GOOD GAME PNG, U gave us all we could handle.

Have to hand it to the Raiders......no one needs to talk smack on you.  You came out and fought hard for that win.  It was an exciting game with fans on both sides totally into the game.  Best of luck to the Raiders in your playoff bid.  I know you will be there!  Keep up the good work!

That was a great game on both sides of the ball. With that said and I know i'm not the only one who noticed but.......That was the most HOME SIDED REFS i have ever seen.Not only did our boys have to beat a good PN-G team they also had to beat THERE REFS. I'm not going to dwell on it we came out on top but they did everything they possibly could do give the game to them.

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME THEY SAW THE SAME GAME!!!!

Definitely.  Some of those ball spots were awful.  PNG had a ton of late hits that weren't called and I dare you to find me the hold on that statue of liberty.  PNG still doesn't know how that ball ended up in the endzone and not one defender was within 20 yards of Beard, so where could the hold possibly be?

That was a great game on both sides of the ball. With that said and I know i'm not the only one who noticed but.......That was the most HOME SIDED REFS i have ever seen.Not only did our boys have to beat a good PN-G team they also had to beat THERE REFS. I'm not going to dwell on it we came out on top but they did everything they possibly could do give the game to them.

Bad calls for both sides, Lumberton held on almost every play. Game over and Lumberton deserved to win the game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83