*HJ vs. HF Updates*/HAWKS WIN!!!

Fisherking has to be from hamshire... cuz he's an idiot... HJ won and is goin to the playoffs cuz silsbees gonna wreck shop against HF.. at least 40 point win...Get over the fact that we won and were happy about it.. move on... were not tryin to win a sportsmanship award. were tryin to win district.. go crawl in your little battle for last place in distrit and stop worrying bout us at the top... oh yea... and if ya'll want revenge.. one thing that makes hj really mad is when we dont beat HF in basketball by atleast 80 so try that.... i dont even think thats gonna happen... GO HAWKS

Sure, you're tied at the top right now, but after the next two Fridays, you'll no longer be there.  And before you go running your mouth about "but...but...at least we're going to playoffs", there is nothing sure yet.  It's all but over.  HF is looking at a long road to get to the playoffs, but to think that right now you playoffs wrapped up, makes you look like the...

you.gif

Horndawg do not worry, while HJ will more than likely make it to the Playoffs they will GO ONE & DONE.

They will have to play Coldspring or Cleveland. Cleveland has already spanked them pretty good at the beginning

of the season.

yall really have a serious problem of accepting the fact that we are better than you in football this year honestly its over we won were goin to playoffs yall are'nt get over it

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW! I cannot beleive how much Bull crap is being said from our own people now that we are 3-0 in district. While it is very hysterical, I don't think we have earned a decent right of talking all this "ish". Lets, for now, let the naysayers talk, and next year after they realized how good we did, or towards the end of the season after its all said and done, then lets come out with the talking. We haven't proved much yet. District Championship, then I think we reserve the right.

yea... we are a totally different team than when we started the season... hamshire has about as good as a chance to make the playoffs as fisherking has of winnin this argumentt.. which aint gonna happen cuz he has the IQ of barack obama... which is about 2...  but ya'll can try all u want.. jus go play with ur little wee wee...

Now you want to get political and talk about IQ's. You really should not go there. Maybe you need to look at his opponents and their academic history and compare the three. You really don't want to go there about IQ's. You really don't. Stick to football and HJ.

WOW! I cannot beleive how much Bull crap is being said from our own people now that we are 3-0 in district. While it is very hysterical, I don't think we have earned a decent right of talking all this "ish". Lets, for now, let the naysayers talk, and next year after they realized how good we did, or towards the end of the season after its all said and done, then lets come out with the talking. We haven't proved much yet. District Championship, then I think we reserve the right.

You may be the only rational person from HJ on this board.  ;)

HJ's chances are good to make the playoffs, but definitely not a 'done deal.'  It seems I recall two years ago in baseball (I know this is the football forum) that HJ was thinking they were not going to make the playoffs b/c Silsbee was going to beat HF in their final game of the season.  Well, didn't happen, and HJ indeed made the playoffs.  Many times the improbable happens.  Play hard, finish strong, and be proud!

ok.. heres the thing... i never said that the playoffs were certain... just likely..

but everyone keeps sayin if HF beats silsbee blah blah blah... everyones totally ruling out the posibility of us beating WOS and silsbee for some odd reason... were not 3-0 because we got lucky, we went and played football how it was supposed to be played, and we plan on doin that against WOS and silsbee too... were not gonna back down from either one of them..

Horndawg do not worry, while HJ will more than likely make it to the Playoffs they will GO ONE & DONE.

They will have to play Coldspring or Cleveland. Cleveland has already spanked them pretty good at the beginning

of the season.

And if HJ is one & done in the playoffs, then what does that say about the HF football program?  Not only did you not make the playoffs, you lost to a team that went one & done.  Keep talking.   

What exactly is your purpose on this thread?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami