*HJ vs. HF Updates*/HAWKS WIN!!!

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i told yall that they couldnt hang with jacoby turner....and that hj was gonna win i mean hf was a big team but that dont scare hj they played harder and smarter it was a no brainer way to go hj

Didn't he only score 1 time?

23 rushes for 154 yards and 2 TD's.............sounds like he had his way with the Horns!!!!

i told yall that they couldnt hang with jacoby turner....and that hj was gonna win i mean hf was a big team but that dont scare hj they played harder and smarter it was a no brainer way to go hj

23 rushes for 154 yards and 2 TD's.............sounds like he had his way with the Horns!!!!.....

sorry dude maybe next time

Hamshire didn't show much class out their either IMO. They came dancing onto the Hawks field before kickoff and they had many flags to come with it. After the game they didn't seem too happy though.  ;)

What kind of class does HJ have walking out onto the field after halftime??? ???

Hamshire didn't show much class out their either IMO. They came dancing onto the Hawks field before kickoff and they had many flags to come with it. After the game they didn't seem too happy though.  ;)

What kind of class does HJ have walking out onto the field after halftime??? ???

It is called "Winning Class" on their homecoming night and a 14-0 lead over rival HF at half!!!!

23 rushes for 154 yards and 2 TD's.............sounds like he had his way with the Horns!!!!.....

sorry dude maybe next time

Sorry "dude" I didn't keep a tab on the kid, that's why I asked. I knew he scored once for sure and one of your receivers scored, but didn't know who the 3rd td was scored by.

From where I'm sitting the lack of class is coming from you guys come on here and bad mouth kids from HF. There were many flags thrown and they were very one sided against HF. Both teams played hard, with that whem you lose would you expect to see the losing team doing cartwheels and having a party? The difference in the game was two HF turnovers in side the HJ 10 that was the difference. One fumble, one INT, both in first half. So please be fair and classy when you discuss the game. But if you think this playoff race is settled, you may be eating your words. I will take place a bet that says HJ has won their last game this season!!!! Playoffs or not!! Do you want to take any of that action?

Almost forgot. HJ fans better hope, and pray HF doesn't beat Silsbee again this year like last year, because if they do, HJ will not make playoffs!!!! Points won't matter.

Yea, so without stating it, ur saying HJ is going to lose to Silsbee and HF will end up beating them. Silsbee, being the team that shoulda beat WO-S, and HF being the team that lost to WO-S 66-0 and WO-S played without Hypolite against HF, that sounds fantastic man. And I'll take a gander that HJ does win another game this season fisherking. Your going to be swallowing your words

From where I'm sitting the lack of class is coming from you guys come on here and bad mouth kids from HF. There were many flags thrown and they were very one sided against HF. Both teams played hard, with that whem you lose would you expect to see the losing team doing cartwheels and having a party? The difference in the game was two HF turnovers in side the HJ 10 that was the difference. One fumble, one INT, both in first half. So please be fair and classy when you discuss the game. But if you think this playoff race is settled, you may be eating your words. I will take place a bet that says HJ has won their last game this season!!!! Playoffs or not!! Do you want to take any of that action?

o sounds like someone is a lil jealous that thier team aint gonna make playoffs so your gonna try and dog the team that beat yall and the team thats in playoffs huh thats wierd how it works aint it

Almost forgot. HJ fans better hope, and pray HF doesn't beat Silsbee again this year like last year, because if they do, HJ will not make playoffs!!!! Points won't matter.

and yet your wrong again even if hf beats silsbee which will never happen i dont even know y i said that but it will come down to points cuz there will be a tie

HJ may have won their last game of the regular season, but it will be playoffs for the Hawks when Silsbee puts the Horns away on Friday!!!!!

We shall see. That is why you play them. This is my point HJ has taken great steps to improve their chances but they haven't made the playoffs yet, correct?? This was my point. And unless Hypolite changed his number he played the entire game at HF. Good luck to both teams but don't talk about lack of class, unless you look at yourself, is my point.

Expect coaching changes at HF in the very near future.

Forgot to comment about this statement. Are you the same HJ person making this statement about you own coach last year and earlier this year? If HF feels a change is needed it would be the worse decision they could make for the program and the kids. Injuries have nothing to do with coaching and from what I have read the team on the field for HF isn't a shell of the team they began with. Again, hold your celebrations (unlike last Friday night) for when you do clinch a spot, and hope you survive the last two you play during the regular season, because if HF wins I bet they will hope HJ beats Silsbee and then their in with a win over BC no matter the score.

Expect coaching changes at HF in the very near future.

Forgot to comment about this statement. Are you the same HJ person making this statement about you own coach last year and earlier this year? If HF feels a change is needed it would be the worse decision they could make for the program and the kids. Injuries have nothing to do with coaching and from what I have read the team on the field for HF isn't a shell of the team they began with. Again, hold your celebrations (unlike last Friday night) for when you do clinch a spot, and hope you survive the last two you play during the regular season, because if HF wins I bet they will hope HJ beats Silsbee and then their in with a win over BC no matter the score.

so i guess we werent supposed to celebrate when we just won a game huh thats wierd that is what most teams do when they win a game to go to payoffs cuz i really dont see where your coming from sayin hf is goin to beat silsbee

We shall see. That is why you play them. This is my point HJ has taken great steps to improve their chances but they haven't made the playoffs yet, correct?? This was my point. And unless Hypolite changed his number he played the entire game at HF. Good luck to both teams but don't talk about lack of class, unless you look at yourself, is my point.

I just didn't see any lack of class from the HJ players what so ever on the field. There may be some on the forum, but i was talking about on the field. HF came dancing out there and talking smack and everything. HJ straight up played them and won and celebrated after the game was over. I don't really tihnk the penalties were one sided as well. At one point HJ was 3rd and 25 after 3 straight penalties.

Fisherking has to be from hamshire... cuz he's an idiot... HJ won and is goin to the playoffs cuz silsbees gonna wreck shop against HF.. at least 40 point win...Get over the fact that we won and were happy about it.. move on... were not tryin to win a sportsmanship award. were tryin to win district.. go crawl in your little battle for last place in distrit and stop worrying bout us at the top... oh yea... and if ya'll want revenge.. one thing that makes hj really mad is when we dont beat HF in basketball by atleast 80 so try that.... i dont even think thats gonna happen... GO HAWKS

Fisherking has to be from hamshire... cuz he's an idiot... HJ won and is goin to the playoffs cuz silsbees gonna wreck shop against HF.. at least 40 point win...Get over the fact that we won and were happy about it.. move on... were not tryin to win a sportsmanship award. were tryin to win district.. go crawl in your little battle for last place in distrit and stop worrying bout us at the top... oh yea... and if ya'll want revenge.. one thing that makes hj really mad is when we dont beat HF in basketball by atleast 80 so try that.... i dont even think thats gonna happen... GO HAWKS

Sure, you're tied at the top right now, but after the next two Fridays, you'll no longer be there.  And before you go running your mouth about "but...but...at least we're going to playoffs", there is nothing sure yet.  It's all but over.  HF is looking at a long road to get to the playoffs, but to think that right now you playoffs wrapped up, makes you look like the...

you.gif

Sure, you're tied at the top right now, but after the next two Fridays, you'll no longer be there.  And before you go running your mouth about "but...but...at least we're going to playoffs", there is nothing sure yet.  It's all but over.  HF is looking at a long road to get to the playoffs, but to think that right now you playoffs wrapped up, makes you look like the...

you.gif

Horndawg do not worry, while HJ will more than likely make it to the Playoffs they will GO ONE & DONE.

They will have to play Coldspring or Cleveland. Cleveland has already spanked them pretty good at the beginning

of the season.

you.gif

Horndawg do not worry, while HJ will more than likely make it to the Playoffs they will GO ONE & DONE.

They will have to play Coldspring or Cleveland. Cleveland has already spanked them pretty good at the beginning

of the season.

And if HJ is one & done in the playoffs, then what does that say about the HF football program?  Not only did you not make the playoffs, you lost to a team that went one & done.  Keep talking.   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder