liberty vs shepard

LP1989

I don't understand why someone would get on here and bash these two teams like this. For one, the guy at Shepard is about to lose his job which also means his livelyhood. Second the guy at Liberty is a new HC and just learning the ropes.

FINALLY, you are putting down kids.

If you don't have any interest in the game, then don't post anything. NEVER put down a coach, or be malicious toward a kid.

I don't understand why someone would get on here and bash these two teams like this. For one, the guy at Shepard is about to lose his job which also means his livelyhood. Second the guy at Liberty is a new HC and just learning the ropes.

FINALLY, you are putting down kids.

If you don't have any interest in the game, then don't post anything. NEVER put down a coach, or be malicious toward a kid.

well done!  If I had karma points i would give you some.  Liberty 27- over Shepherd 14

Liberty vs. Shepherd

Well, some may not care but both teams would love a win. I know in Shepherd they are praying for one. We need some morale booster somewhere. It doesn't matter when and if the head coaches leave, they have a job to do and do it to the fullest. If you stop working because people don't like you or feel you are doing the best job, don't most of us TRY HARDER or do we just lay it down? I would like to think they are still pulling for the team. So, good luck boys.  By the way our BAND and CHEERLEADERS  ROCK! So, there is still reasons to go to the game. lol

Liberty needs a win both for morale and to save face, so I hope they use that to pull out a win. Urgf, the bottom of your post is the most impressive and smartest post i've read on here....... ROLL TIDE!!!

Been a 'Bama fan forever.....FINALLY, there back!!! Thanks!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder