Huffman v. Sheperd? (What to expect)

TLU_DAWG

Guest newtoschool

TLU  DAWG

I HAVE READ YOUR PAST POSTS PICK A SCHOOL AND STICK WITH IT.JEZZ... PLUS YOU MIGHT WANT TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL..... LET ME MAKE IT EASIER FOR YOU...READ BELOW

i HAVE RED UR PAST POSTS PIK A SCOOL AND STIC WIDTH IT.....

THIS WAS FOR U SO HAVE A NICE DAY.....AND GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND TAKE AN ENGLISH CLASS

ITS SHEPHERD......

Guest PrimeTime

Shepherd hasn't won a game this year... For someone to expect them to pull out a win on some one who is on a roll is ludicrous. Huffman wins this one.

Huffman 24

Shepherd 7

Guest newtoschool

[

Why do I need to hide a fake email addy? This just shows the high level of thinking you are not capable of…….. Seriously there are schools all around the state of Texas that will let you in to further your education…. and GED class are still available. Ha ahah

Hope Huffman wins but hate to see the Pirates struggling so bad this year. Pirates keep your heads up and hang together bc we have been there before many times. See you guys later this week and travel safely.

Shepherd is struggling. The fans are trying to decide on three decisions: 1. GO to the last game and sit through it like champs. 2. Go to the local Fair and Rodeo and sit through it like champs. 3. Go trick or treating with the kids and well, you get the picture. lol Attendance will not be high on game day. Our season is ending like it should on Halloween. It has been a heck of a trick or less the treat. lol Man, we really wished for a better season.

Appreciate all the people not slamming the kids. They are beaten down enough without the smack talk. So, seriously thanks. You all could have eaten them up on the comments, but you didn't. Appreciate it.

I am not sure on Hanks. I am sure it is looking grim. He is a wonderful guy and has really brought a great deal of ideas to the program. With that said, I know him and his family very well and they are wonderful people, but wonderful people don't always pan out. Our program was in trouble from the start. Just look at Cleveland. They hired someone and said Don't worry about winning just get our program on track. They are on the track and steamrollin'. So it can be done by someone young and hometown boy. Shepherd has a history of when the going gets tough...point the finger and get closest person. Or better yet just quit. I am so tired of that mentality. We don't lay it down. It is hard when you have kids in this program. We have the skill. Our little league teams have gone to state in baseball and softball several times. But when they get in school the bottom falls out. Ideas anyone??? Prayers??lol

Do what Cleveland did when they hired Tullos.  Open the check book.  They increased the pay for coaches.  (You get what you pay for)  Everyone is quick to blame the HC, but didnt his OC leave in the middle of summer to become the AP at the highschool?  And with that he did not get to replace that open coaching slot.  Wow who is to blame there?  I have seen Cleveland, they have some tremendous talent.  Dont get me wrong there is some talent here at Shepherd but not that much.  It takes everyone to make a program work, not just who is the HC.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder