Jasper vs. Carthage Predictions?

Guest Wildcat 08

Guest Wildcat 08

Carthage is on the move these days blowing people out. Crathga ewins this one big and that means Jasper will have to beat Rusk on the 31st to make the playoffs.

Carthage 40  Jasper 14

Gotta go with Carthage by at least 20

The way Jasper played last night, I fear we could be in for much worse. Last night was absolutely painful to watch. And, I'm not sure it matters much if you make the playoffs and get pounded in the first round...  :(

Jasper win, our offensive coordinator using the 2 run back set more is going to help us make a run this year. This team is prime to make a run and with more motion and play out of the 2 back set will help us control the clock. With control of the clock we protect our secondary and help these kid play within their self. #13 and #71 most be use more, this team is ready. It’s up the these coaches to show the confidences that will flow down to these players and reflex out on the field.

Jasper win, our offensive coordinator using the 2 run back set more is going to help us make a run this year. This team is prime to make a run and with more motion and play out of the 2 back set will help us control the clock. With control of the clock we protect our secondary and help these kid play within their self. #13 and #71 most be use more, this team is ready. It’s up the these coaches to show the confidences that will flow down to these players and reflex out on the field.

I've been saying that we should milk the clock on offense all year because the defense isn't stopping anybody. I hope it works, but Carthage is very good...

Jasper has had some good showing when we run the ball we just dont have the WR. to really sperad the ball out like that other than Mr.Spikes. Armstrong and Ellis are good hard running back we need to pound it with them and then hit the play action pass Coach Quick has to mix it up. To me it seem" that when we have a good drive going they alway's go away from what works.

Guest dawg4life

being a "dawg4life" i hate to say bad things about the J-Dawgs.......but it is what it is!

if carthage(or anyone else for that matter) can present even a fair passing game then Jasper is gonna face a long night!! defensively the run the dawgs hold their own. the pass  :D as any of jasper folks know we absolutly suck!!! personally i place the blame 60% coaching(cause you can not control the talent level of players) but either the unwillingness and or the lack of the knowledge needed to make changes of either the players on the field or the within the game plan has been present(for example dont line up 8 yards off the WRs every play!!)40% i go to every game away or home and have seen guys just stop on plays when they shouldnt and get burned big time!!

Offensively....................we have talent and skill across the board but has i have said many times in the past(not just this year) 1 out 5 series the play calling shines....its the other 4(alot of 3 and outs) are killing us.

as for a prediction no matter what i always have and will go with the DAWGS!

Oh I was told that Coach Qucik is not calling the play tonight???

We have plenty fans capable of doing the job, and will do it for free.  ;)

Seriously, I don't know beans about what has been going on, but I have heard of divisions among the coaching staff.  Regardless how it tumbles out, the Dogs MUST get on the same page, or they will be toast. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder