* 3 Sabine Pass JVG/VG/VB Home 5:00

* 6 Hull-Daisetta JVG/JVB/VG/VB Away 4:30

!* 10 High Island JVG/VG/VB Home 5:00

* 13 West Hardin JVB/VB Away 6:00

* 17 Evadale JVB/VB Home 6:00

1st distract games against sabine pass in sabine pass

should be a real good game.

this time around its not gonna be so easy  :D

Spurger is the team to beat in district and i am looking for thier first game to be a blow out to send a message.

Sabine Pass isn't ready for that game! Although I do believe they will be better this year and come in 3rd.

#1 Spurger #2 HD #3 SP #4 WH 

oh wow im very amaze by the blowout part :o  ::)

ballergirl94- please understand i meant no disrepect to Spruger,Spruger kids are fun to play with on the court just as much off.I personally also see Spruger being a main threat to my school(Sabine) be the distract champ.I love playin with good players that why i so ready to play with them

bigtimeplayer- on the other side,Spruger will be good but not to the level to blow us(Sabine) out.

Sabine will be pretty dang this year too,same team from last year just better and with the lost of two starter hopeing upcomeing spohmores, and last year six man take a stand in there place. IF SPRUGER WINS IT WILL SURELY NOT BE A BLOWOUT.YOU CAN COUNT ON THAT  8)

ALL SABINE PASS HOMEGAMES WILL MOSTLIKELY BE AT NEDERLAND HIGH SCHOOL OR END UP PLAYING EVERY GAME AWAY

No disrespect to SP I hope the make the playoffs this year and they should be better led by good guard play and if their post can improve they are definitly a treat to upset HD or WH. Just dont be so exited to draw spurger in the first district game they are on top of the mountain and are looking to defend it. they will be hungry to prove themselves and gain sum respect. They lost a great player but 1 player doesnt make a team. Just look at WH and tyler c. I have looked at the TABC standings and they are not in the top 20. Who makes that list??? they are young, hungry, and that makes them dangerous. 

with them being on top of the mountain only makes us want to knock em off even more

one player doesn't make a team but one player does make a diffrents in the team.Even more when its your center, guard, they was the heart of the team and im sure upcomeing stars will shine,but this years and next year will be big games for Sabine, but we will have to work for it.

To me the top 4 or 5 team is match pretty evenly between each other

but i guess im gettin alil of topic look like i pretty good tough schedule, looks like it will have the guy ready for distract

Spurger didn't just lose 1 player.They lost 3 starters and there top 2 scorers.Whittakers loss will be tough on them because he was the steady force in the middle.Both the Sheffield kids could score on the perimeter and play pretty good defense.This years club will have lots of potenetial but don't expect them to go undefeated in district play.When you start that many sophomores you will have some growing pains.The best player in the district resides in Saratoga and HD will be improved also with a year under there coach.If Sabine Pass didn't get some move ins I don't see them as a threat to make the playoffs.Spurger also lost a pretty good coach but the young guy they got will do well over there.

Yes, Coach Isaac's will/is doing a great job @ Spurger.  Spurger will be a changed team in many ways.  They'll may have bumps in the road, but they should overcome them and do well.  Many of the players has enormous respect for this new coach.  A coach should be strict, and get respect from their players.  But a coach should also respect their players & not take the love of the game from a player. This team as a whole has talent, heart, and fierce determination.  I think also this year the scoring will not be centered on 2 or 3 scorers, but will see.  If the Spurger boys play team ball & not let their heads swell up to big before they even start the season.  I beleive they'll suprise many non-beleivers.

Coach Isaac's and the Spurger Pirates, a year of change for the good ;)

Pate sheffield was a pure defender there top four scorers were JT Sheffield, Philip Whittaker, Blankenship, and the youngest whittaker. they will need help on the defensive end but they will score the ball without a problem. they will still miss philips presence, but dont underestimate them without philip.

This is exactly what my post said.The top 2 scorers were Phillip and JT while Pate was very good on the defensive end.George may develop into the best of the Whittacre boys but it will take a little time and Blankenship has a ton of potential.The thing Spurger will miss will be the senior leadership that you only get from playing.When the shots weren't falling last year from the arc they could depend on Phillip to steady the ship.I really believe they will have a good club this year,I just think the folks in the stands need to realize they are gonna be young and will have some bumps.While the new young coach will do a good job you have to respect what Stappert did.He took the Pirates to one game of the state tournament and that will be hard to duplicate.

Spurger didn't just lose 1 player.They lost 3 starters and there top 2 scorers.Whittakers loss will be tough on them because he was the steady force in the middle.Both the Sheffield kids could score on the perimeter and play pretty good defense.This years club will have lots of potenetial but don't expect them to go undefeated in district play.When you start that many sophomores you will have some growing pains.The best player in the district resides in Saratoga and HD will be improved also with a year under there coach.If Sabine Pass didn't get some move ins I don't see them as a threat to make the playoffs.Spurger also lost a pretty good coach but the young guy they got will do well over there.

no sabine pass don't get the trans. lik they used to any more but ill tell u this sabine will win distract or atleast come in 2nd .we didn't make the playoffs but we will give every team we play with a fight for their money..YOU CAN ALSO COUNT ON THAT. You saying sabine isn't a threat for a playoff spot has to be a joke or just flat out crazy.They played close with evey team last year don't see how you think they wont this year with the lost of two, BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL

this season will be a good season. Distract play will be good. 1Sp, 2Spruger, 3HD....WH and Evadale

what makes you so confident of SP they did not make the playoffs last year and i don't see them being any better this year how many starters do they have returning I'm not saying their not going to win district i don't know that much about them I'm just wondering what they have that is making you so confident?

Nitro,I think it's great you have confidence in your club.I don't have any ties to anyone in this district other than finding the best game and going to watch.If SP graduated 2 starters and are depending on kids moving from the JV off a club that didn't make the playoffs they are probably a long shot at best.I think HD/WH and Spurger are the playoff clubs out of this district.Not real sure of the order because I don't know how WH role players developed over the summer but I'm leaning toward HD to win it.

WISE ONE-we will be dang good ball club.there no way i can not see us being one.

yes we lost two starts. but we are not depending on the jv players,We are depending on our guards that are Juniors and our Post that is a Senior.The two upcomeing jv player are a big part to our team becuase they bring alil more depth to our team.plus a few secret players that will add to the depthBUT MY WORDS SHOULDN'T CHANGE YOUR MIND BUT OUR TEAM ACTIONS WILL

WHSALUM- Your acting like we got blowout every game last year. Hd we lost by single digits to and the 2nd game alil more at there house cause our player got into foul trouble. they lost more starts then we did and i seen no one on the bench that can fill in those shoes. WH we lost the 1st time to around 9or just alil more, The 2nd game we took/won them by24PTS, no offenes to WH by this but all they did was give us(sabine) a upset. So how can u say that they will make it over SP. Spruger can't lie the 2nd wasn't close but that because our coach didnt start the starts trying to prove some point.

like i said i think alot of the games will be close but sabine pass will be the dark horseof this season

Yall two don't get me wrong im not saying we are the best that no one can touch us but we will look real good for the next two year

Why dont you open up a sabine pass topic this is about spurger schedule.

but... while we are own the subject of sabine they will probably steal one game from HW if they find an answer for copeland. then they will lose to HD and Spurger they should beat Evadale and surley High Island that will put them tide for 3rd. now way they are any higher.

Why dont you open up a sabine pass topic this is about spurger schedule.

but... while we are own the subject of sabine they will probably steal one game from HW if they find an answer for copeland. then they will lose to HD and Spurger they should beat Evadale and surley High Island that will put them tide for 3rd. now way they are any higher.

whatever you say  ::)

thats true this is about spruger but i didn't start the argement about sabine pass... you did BIG TIME PLAYER

all i said was sprugur player there first distact game against us, then u took it frm there :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami