HJ in the playoffs?

kgreen

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sticky what do you mean by "what?"

You might surprise some folks but your chances for the playoffs are not that good. Silsbee had a young team last year and has Schooling back. BC has enough players back to go with some more good pitching. Jasper was young last year. All three of these teams are going to be good! That doesn't leave room for anybody else.

i cant wait until hj faces silsbee's schooling, bc's stringer, jasper's "jp" kid, of's lafleur, hfs lange (who blanked lcm this past year).

What all pitching does hj have? treece? he cant pitch every game for them. so if hj thinks they are going to just waltz into the playoffs, they have another thing coming.

i realize the have hevelston and roebuck but what all pitching because everyone should know that pitching is what wins down the stretch towards the playoffs.

read what i said please nasty, "What all pitching does hj have?" that was a question because i only knew of returning treece, i had no knowledge of the other two pitchers. and what do you mean not educated in sports in general? dont you know that just because someone throws in the "mid to upper 80s" doesnt mean that they are going get the win for throwing the hardest. they still must throw strikes and they must have some good off-speed pitches because if they dont, they will get rocked out of the park.

I also heard he was getting drafted in the 3rd round to the Astros...Helveston is goin to move every year and he hasn't yet...so who knows what Lane's goin to do but that would be a big loss for the Hawks. But even without him they will still be very good.

That my friend is a low blow.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Cardinal12

HJ doesn't have near the talent to even compete with the likes of BC, Jasper, and Silsbee. I haven't laughed this much in a long time...HJ state bound that so funny. Hahahahahahahaha

I say hj has a pretty decent chance to make playoffs if they play their game right, and no Lane Helveston is not the only good player they have and judging by how many posts most of these hj guys have, they just found this site and think it's a smack-talking forum.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder