Evadale vs. Burkeville Predictions?

Stringer aka big mo. quit sayin smack boy. you better have the cannon this week boy. real rebs dont say smack.real rebs got pride. get em rebs. dont say a word.

Let's see, the football team practices until 6:00pm and I'm on the computer at 5:15pm, hmmm  must not be the QB. 

Guest curtissimo

Stringer aka big mo. quit sayin smack boy. you better have the cannon this week boy. real rebs dont say smack.real rebs got pride. get em rebs. dont say a word.

I couldnt stop laughin when i read that....... I'm thinkin Evadale big in this one. Backups should get alot of reps

Let's see, the football team practices until 6:00pm and I'm on the computer at 5:15pm, hmmm  must not be the QB. 

Two places at one time dang your good son ;D

As a Rebel fan I can say that this one could get UGLY for the Mustangs. I would like to see the Rebels just come in and take care of business like they did last week. My advise, just win every game and let the others sort out 2nd and 3rd.

You have the goal in your sights now just take care of business.

Rebels 56

Mustangs 0

As a Rebel fan I can say that this one could get UGLY for the Mustangs. I would like to see the Rebels just come in and take care of business like they did last week. My advise, just win every game and let the others sort out 2nd and 3rd.

You have the goal in your sights now just take care of business.

Rebels 56

Mustangs 0

I'll second that.

Coach Williams and the Rebels have nothing to prove by beating Burkeville 56 to 0.  The Rebels will take the lead early and the starters will be well rested for next weeks game.  Coach Williams will have the Rebels prepared for the game.  The Rebs could win by as much as they want, but what is the sense in that.  Good Luck Rebels.......No Injuries!!! 

See you next week.

Rain might make a difference in this one, but don't count on it. When the Rebels scored 55 on Colmesneil two weeks ago they were not trying to run up the score, they ran the same three maybe four plays the entire second half.

Coach Williams did not try to run up the score, but he did not and would not tell players who are hungry to play "don't score!". Anyone who has played knows that injuries happen when players are not going all out. Bad things happen any way, but telling kids to let up is a sure fire way to get someone sidelined to the rest of the season.

The Rebels have some lofty goals, but rest assured that they will not help their cause by not getting in all the work they can to improve timing, blocking and making sure that each and every player is performing to the best of their ability. Besides "The Battlefield" drains pretty good and the Rebels should still roll.

CHill yeller!!!!!!  No one said anything about running up the score.   ???

"Coach Williams and the Rebels have nothing to prove by beating Burkeville 56 to 0."

You did!!!  Man I sympathize with you guys down there, but I'm starting to think you're some kind of "thread Vulture" or something. 

Oh my prediction....Evadale    56  Burkeville  0

It is a Friday night, the temperature is finally making it feel like fall, almost everyone has the lights back on and footballs will be flying all over the state. I does not get much better than this.

I can say that I believe it will be a great weekend for District 23A. You can't help but feel good about the Sharks getting back on the field and what it will mean to the people of Sabine Pass. I still say that the Bulldogs are showing lots of class by not charging the SP fans to get into the game. I will be waiting to see how that one turns out.

When HD takes on Chester it could be interesting as AC is not playing for Bobcats which is a big part of the offense. I know that many in HD land thought that they would walk through 23A and into the playoffs. I guess that is why you still have to play them one at a time.

High Island playing West Hardin could bring a shake up in the district race both are undefeated in district, but I suggest that neither overlook the other as they look down the road to their meeting with the Rebels.

To the Rebels and their faithful, we know what we have to do, we know what we are supposed to do, we know what we practiced doing now lets turn on the lights and turn out the Mustangs.

To all the teams be good sportmen and stay injury free.

To fans go wrap up and go enjoy your teams game tonight or Saturday.

Go Rebels

It is a Friday night, the temperature is finally making it feel like fall, almost everyone has the lights back on and footballs will be flying all over the state. I does not get much better than this.

I can say that I believe it will be a great weekend for District 23A. You can't help but feel good about the Sharks getting back on the field and what it will mean to the people of Sabine Pass. I still say that the Bulldogs are showing lots of class by not charging the SP fans to get into the game. I will be waiting to see how that one turns out.

When HD takes on Chester it could be interesting as AC is not playing for Bobcats which is a big part of the offense. I know that many in HD land thought that they would walk through 23A and into the playoffs. I guess that is why you still have to play them one at a time.

High Island playing West Hardin could bring a shake up in the district race both are undefeated in district, but I suggest that neither overlook the other as they look down the road to their meeting with the Rebels.

To the Rebels and their faithful, we know what we have to do, we know what we are supposed to do, we know what we practiced doing now lets turn on the lights and turn out the Mustangs.

Go Rebels

nice post!!!

Go Rebels

Great post Yeller!!  Hope everyone stays healthy.  Getting ready to go right now...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder