deweyville vs kountze predictions

Remember, this game has been moved to Silsbee....It's also Ktz's homecoming.

I am willing to bet that this is probably one of if not the biggest stadium these two teams have played in in quite some time, if not ever. Tiger Stadium with a capacity of 10,000, do you think it will be full for the Lions homecoming? ;D

Does Koutnze and Deweyville even have a population of 10,000 people combined????

Remember, this game has been moved to Silsbee....It's also Ktz's homecoming.

I am willing to bet that this is probably one of if not the biggest stadium these two teams have played in in quite some time, if not ever. Tiger Stadium with a capacity of 10,000, do you think it will be full for the Lions homecoming? ;D

Does Koutnze and Deweyville even have a population of 10,000 people combined????

I would be surprised if they had a combined population of 1,000. lol But really I doubt they come close to filling that Stadium.

I really dont see that it matters if the stadium is full.The kids know that their true fans will be there and cheering them on.I hope that this yrs game can be played with out any problems between the players.And lets hope we dont have the same clowns ref this game it would not be fair to either team.Good luck to both sides.GO LIONS!!!!!!love #32 mom

REALLY DEPENDS ON WHICH DEWEYVILLE TEAM SHOWS UP!!  Kountze has been pretty consistant all year.  Gotta go with the Lions, 28 - 14 over the Pirates. 

Which Deweyville team are you talking about the slow one, weak one, or the unathletic one????

jrrd2010 If you or just trying to disrespect Deweyville you need to go some where else because you really do not know what you are talking about.

Deweyville is not slow, they are surely not weak, and they have some very good athletes, It is not there fault there head coach will not put them in a position to be successfull. This same team won district 2 years ago on the JV level under different coaching. So if you bad mouth some one do it to the coaching staff not to the athletes That want to win. "Just my opinion" .

uhmm.. Mr. Pirate person.. are yall talkin about the same Deweyville? The mesquito infested place?? If so.. i would have to agree with mr. jrrd2010. or jrrd201 however you prefer.

Okay, so you are a whimpering idiot also, why get on here and prove it?

you are correct 4410 this group of kids were undefeated in youth ball 7-3 and 9-1 in Junior high and undefeated JV Champs the only change from then until now is the coaching.

If this team ran a power football set they would be unstopable, so yes it can be the coaching.

Claude where your going wrong is blaimin a coach. Think about that its not the coaches faught. He is coaching his team just like everyone else its just they dont have the talent this year man.

I just think it is funny how Pee Wee football coaches that can choose their players, talk bad about HS coaches. No one benefits from your negativity and NO ONE cares how smart you think you are. You should sit in the stands and support the Young Men on the field, that is what a FAN is supposed to do. Good Luck Pirates, you are doing a great job.

your right it has all to do with coaching.  Coaches putting their livelyhood on the line,depending on 16 and 17 year olds, while armchair qbs get to analyze the game from the stands.  PeeWee coaches get to brag about winning 50-0 and going undefeated not mentioning the fact that most kids on competing teams don't get to play cause they weigh to much or just cant afford to play.  I say all coaches get together and go to the plants and tell all these guys how to do their jobs, then go to setxrefining.com and blast the workers cause gas production is outta control.

I agree with you Claude, the off. & D that these coaches are running will never work in D-ville. These coaches or good guys and may not be bad coaches, but what they need to realize is you can not bring a system that you ran at a different school and expect it to work every where you go you have to evaluate the kids you are coaching and run the Of & Def that is going to put that group of kids in the best situation to be successful. these coaches are not doing that. They or forcing a system on them that they will never be able to be successful in & that is ashame. Deweyville has some very good athletes,But there strength can not be seen in this system.

And as for the youth program Do not open your mouth if you do not know what you or talking about. These coaches take every kid that will play in deweyville which is usually about 13 - 15 per team and coach them to a winning season every year. They beat teams that has way more talent on them then D-ville does, so coaching does have a lot to do with it. Not two mention these coaches volunteer to coach & if I am not mistaking none of the youth tackle coaches even have A kid Playing They Coach for the kids and the community.

I am a Deweyville Fan and i have a kid on the Varsity team & I hope all the D-ville teams win every week, I also have nothing personal

against the coaches, I just wish they would coach the team to the strength of our kids.

easy now

Sorry 24 I don't won't to be like that but my son went through the youth football system and I take offense when people talk crap about it.

These guys spend numerous hours of there own time to run this league and coach it . I just wish people would appreciate what these guys do for the community

easy now

Sorry 24 I don't won't to be like that but my son went through the youth football system and I take offense when people talk crap about it.

These guys spend numerous hours of there own time to run this league and coach it . I just wish people would appreciate what these guys do for the community

Thanks, but little league has nothing to do with it, or the fact that I think that these coaches are bad or bad guys, I actually like them,but that doesn't matter either, they just simply are running a system that is not good for our kids.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder