EC vs. Hardin Predictions?

Hardin couldn't handle the big tailback of Anahuac, and as much as I hate to say this, I don't think they can handle EC's either. I can't tell you how many tackles Hardin missed in the backfield where they seemed to just bounce off the running back. The game is in EC, EC just killed Deweville, it's EC's homecoming, and Hardin is struggling, could be a long night. Good luck to both teams.

donte is a good back but he's no deior mcneal.....not saying deior is some big time d1 prospect or anything but you gotta remember that mcneal is strong as an ox man my boy is solid as a rock.....didn't get to see the game against Hardin but from what i hear Hardin got a good dose of 32 and being that he got 5td's correct me if im wrong i think they'll have a LONG night with Raymond

Guest A-TOWN

HOMECOMING, for the bucs, hope to see a win!

please limit the trash talking!

Yea, remember back in Spring. Hardin and East Chambers had that fued goin on

East Chambers 42 to Hardin 21

No trash talking here, I'm a true Hornet fan and all but I don't think Hardin has what it takes to stop EC. They have a great running back who is probably one of the best in the district if not the best. I hear the sophmore QB is having a great year. I pick EC in this one. Good luck to both teams and I hope for a injury free game.

No trash talking here, I'm a true Hornet fan and all but I don't think Hardin has what it takes to stop EC. They have a great running back who is probably one of the best in the district if not the best. I hear the sophmore QB is having a great year. I pick EC in this one. Good luck to both teams and I hope for a injury free game.

Injury free is deffinately important.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder