Vidor at Ozen Predictions?/Game will be broadcasted here!

If Vidor can limit themselves to just two turnovers, they win by 10, three or more, it will be close.  Vidor is two dollar steak tuff but cannot keep fumbling like they do.

I like the 2 dollar steak comment! Those guys are big and tough. Vidor should win this by 10.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing that puzzles me is, why isn't Jefferson leading the district in recieving yds. At 6'7", he's always in an advantage on cornerbacks.

Because he runs lazy butt routes......

Ozen needs to run, and run, and run this week to work on conditioning.  That and tackling drills....

tackling drills would definately be beneficial to ozen

The one thing that puzzles me is, why isn't Jefferson leading the district in receiving yds. At 6'7", he's always in an advantage on cornerbacks.

Because he runs lazy butt routes......

Ozen needs to run, and run, and run this week to work on conditioning.  That and tackling drills....

tackling drills would definitely be beneficial to ozen

We could use some of them also... we had a heck of a time wrapping up "The Truck" last week, and against Central also... Need to quit going for the highlight hit and wrap em up and wait for help..... team tackling will be the only way to keep Ozen in front of us... too many missed one on ones and this one could get ugly for us fast... Also some double sided tape in the RB's palms wouldn't be a bad idea...

Pirates by 2 scores.  Y'all(Vidor) need to find a soccer player for Friday nights.  If you were at the Vidor-Lumberton game, you know what I mean...

Been thinking the same thing MO! ::)

We got one now... The little brother is carrying on the family tradition...  ;D

Saw him in the stands against Central, wondered why he wasn't out there. Was kicking great as a freshman & sophomore.

Pirates by 2 scores.  Y'all(Vidor) need to find a soccer player for Friday nights.  If you were at the Vidor-Lumberton game, you know what I mean...

Been thinking the same thing MO! ::)

We got one now... The little brother is carrying on the family tradition...  ;D

Saw him in the stands against Central, wondered why he wasn't out there. Was kicking great as a freshman & sophomore.

Well the parents are paying alot of money to get him scouted for soccer, and they didn't want him getting hurt somehow during football, but I guess they just decided to let him go at it now...

Vidor should have beat Central and did play a good game Saturday, but I am not sure what lumberton was thinking sitting Beard, Hannah, and #90 which is an animal who didn't play the third quarter. Did Craduer want to loose?

Anyway, I think it will be close Vidor by 6. 

I hear Beard strained his hamstring. As far as Hannah, he did play some in the 4th just not as much, could be that Vidor D was keying on him and the coach tried to stir things up, don't know. Number 90, don't know why he wasn't playing. I don't see Creduer ever wanting to lose but he may have been thinking he'd be better off with healthy players down the stretch and decided there wasn't much chance at coming back on this one. Vidor played a good game plan and pulled it off against a good team, in spite of what some pee rats would have you think. Good thing the fans aren't the ones actually playing, huh. :-\

Vidor should have beat Central and did play a good game Saturday, but I am not sure what lumberton was thinking sitting Beard, Hannah, and #90 which is an animal who didn't play the third quarter. Did Craduer want to loose?

I hear Beard strained his hamstring. As far as Hannah, he did play some in the 4th just not as much, could be that Vidor D was keying on him and the coach tried to stir things up, don't know. Number 90, don't know why he wasn't playing. I don't see Creduer ever wanting to lose but he may have been thinking he'd be better off with healthy players down the stretch and decided there wasn't much chance at coming back on this one. Vidor played a good game plan and pulled it off against a good team, in spite of what some pee rats would have you think. Good thing the fans aren't the ones actually playing, huh. :-\

One more thing about another post. Who decided to call the earlier post "Lumberton Prayer", when this was clearly initiated by the Pirates, give them their just due. Lumberton does have their God Squad at all games, usually near the sidelines, although I didn't see them at the Vidor game (sure hope they weren't barred from the field by certain school officials). The L-towns' God Squad usually asks the opposing team or someone with the school if they can pray for them as well as for our boys during the game which is great, but this particular night was Vidors' coaches idea all the way. Amen brother.....

One more thing about another post. Who decided to call the earlier post "Lumberton Prayer", when this was clearly initiated by the Pirates, give them their just due. Lumberton does have their God Squad at all games, usually near the sidelines, although I didn't see them at the Vidor game (sure hope they weren't barred from the field by certain school officials). The L-towns' God Squad usually asks the opposing team or someone with the school if they can pray for them as well as for our boys during the game which is great, but this particular night was Vidors' coaches idea all the way. Amen brother.....

and there is no way we would ban any sort of organization such as the god squad from our stadium...

Guest LR1969

I hate to say it but I have a feeling the Panthers are going to "show up" Friday night. I wish the Pirates well (really!) but I have a strange feeling that Ozen is going to take advantage of a super-confident Pirate squad who may not be expecting much of a contest...Again, I hope I'm wrong...I would prefer Vidor 30 Ozen 13 but I have to go with Ozen 23 Vidor 20. Sorry Ozen fans but I have too many ties to Pirateland to root against them (unless they're playing the Raiders).

so travis is kickin???

woo hoo!!!!

field goals for us!!!

very nice!!!

Yeah, he starts next Friday though against PNG...

sweet!!!

he was always dead on when i played w/him on freshman and jv, hope hes still got it

remind him he might have to tackle too lol

still remember the game when he kicked off and started joggin off the field lol

we saw it on the film and was like what the heck???

so travis is kickin???

woo hoo!!!!

field goals for us!!!

very nice!!!

sweet!!!

he was always dead on when i played w/him on freshman and jv, hope hes still got it

Lol yeah I remember that... He told me he hit 3 50 yarders the other day in practice... And he's only doing XP and field goals, no kickoffs...

so travis is kickin???

woo hoo!!!!

field goals for us!!!

very nice!!!

sweet!!!

Lol yeah I remember that... He told me he hit 3 50 yarders the other day in practice... And he's only doing XP and field goals, no kickoffs...

haha sweet, janise has a leg, but is not accurate

i'm assuming he will be doin ko duties?

so travis is kickin???

woo hoo!!!!

field goals for us!!!

very nice!!!

sweet!!!

haha sweet, janise has a leg, but is not accurate

i'm assuming he will be doin ko duties?

Yeah that's what I would figure...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder