Deweyville VS EC 7 th & 8 th Grade

We will commit on Anahuac when we get ready to play them for now we are about to play E C.

Speed does kill but whats worst than that is when you have speed & Power then you or very deadly.

Dville's 7 th grade team is very deadly. 

Yes they have speed and power this year, they should be fun to watch this year.

We will commit on Anahuac when we get ready to play them for now we are about to play E C.

Speed does kill but whats worst than that is when you have speed & Power then you or very deadly.

Dville's 7 th grade team is very deadly. 

Yes they have speed and power this year, they should be fun to watch this year.

steelerczy or 8th grade team will be very good this year also I just wish they would combine both grades and play an 8th grade schedule, and if they did do that this team would be untouchable.

Guest headnocker

EC 8th grade is very strong and will take this one by at least 21 look for roberts and collins . both are very fast and collins will lay you out . they also picked up a couple of good players this year . might even go undefeated

Well Guys I was wrong About The 8th Grade we got beat pretty Bad E C 8th grade team is very fast. good job. BUT

Dvilles 7th grade I hit that one right on the money They took EC 7th grade to school.

7th grade Dville wins 30 to 0

8th grade E C wins 40 to 0

Wow, I want to see the 8th Grade Team that beats EC's 8th Grade this year, talk about a well Coached, disciplined team with speed, size and they know how to play football, congrats to EC's 8th Grade Team, they are very good.

Same comments about size, and speed can be said about Deweyville's 7th Grade Team, very tough team to beat. Congrats to Deweyville's 7th Grade Team.

• 1 month later...
Guest ECBucFan

Wow, I want to see the 8th Grade Team that beats EC's 8th Grade this year, talk about a well Coached, disciplined team with speed, size and they know how to play football, congrats to EC's 8th Grade Team, they are very good.Same comments about size, and speed can be said about Deweyville's 7th Grade Team, very tough team to beat. Congrats to Deweyville's 7th Grade Team.

Good call, especially since this post was early in the season. Not just because they are EC, but I was very impressed with their Football IQ...I sometimes think this 8th grade team had better focus and smarts than a lot of older guys. This team was impressive to watch. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn