Cleveland vs Liberty Predictions ????

TLU_DAWG

I'm going for our eastern neighbors across the Trinity. Go Panthers!

Liberty - 21

Cleveland - 17

Your geography and score prediction are both ??? ??? way off.  If you're from the Triangle area, Liberty is on this side of the Trinity.  And no way the Panthers beat Cleveland...Just my opinion the score but I'm sticking to the geography.  lol ::) ::)

Liberty       7

Cleveland  31

well if liberty plays like they did in the first half of splendora the entire game i go with liberty...and yes its in crosby as of right now.

does anyone know why though? was clevelands field damaged?

yes the lights are turned around and the score board was blown off and is still laying on the field..

Guest newtoschool

I would have to say Liberty in this one. Cleveland hasn't played anybody and Liberty has just as much speed as Cleveland does. Their 2 backs can flat out go when they break it. 

Liberty 34

Cleveland 19

I would have to say Liberty in this one. Cleveland hasn't played anybody and Liberty has just as much speed as Cleveland does. Their 2 backs can flat out go when they break it. 

Liberty 34

Cleveland 19

yes but they cant hold on to the ball to save their lives....their whole team has the worst case of fumblitis i have ever seen, its really getting to the point of ridiculous....cleveland will prolly win off of 4 or 5 liberty turnovers....

their whole team has the worst case of fumblitis i have ever seen, its really getting to the point of ridiculous

Both are very true, i can't go against the home town team! This is a HUGE game, for the Panthers time to put it all together!

Ha okay, i predict Liberty wont be shut out!

cleveland still hasnt allowed a point thus far.

if liberty gets in the redzone they better hold on to the ball if they wanna change that.

in my opinion if liberty scores it will be 12 points at the max.

im still predicting a shutout though

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    ssiaa
    Newest Member
    ssiaa