Silsbee vs. Jasper Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Jasper needs a win for the confidence for the kids, they played a tough game against a big, I say again big and fast nacogdoches team, but couldn't pull It out at the end. Silsbee played a good game against Kelly, but it all comes  down to last year, both teams has explosive quarterbacks, its gonna come down to the wire.  Jasper by 7.

I've seen both teams in person and will be pulling for Silsbee, but... I think both teams will have trouble stopping each other and we'll see a high scoring game. The QB's will both have big games. Jasper is a little better on defense in my opinion and don't put the ball on the ground as much. I see the Dawgs winner a high scoring game by between 10-14 points. I am going to this game and expecting big things from both QBs.

High scoring game, but not in the 40's.  Once again, turnovers win this game. I haven't seen Jasper, but like last Friday, Silsbee's Kicker can make a 30 yard field goal and that might be the difference.

If the snap and hold are good he can kick it further than that!

He was making 48 yarders in practice day before a game before Ike hit, Deaver's got a leg.

Silsbee - 31

Jasper - 21

Our Defense steps up and Johnson has an incredible game at QB w/ Castle running it up the middle.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder