Cleveland plays New Caney/Cleveland Wins/Comments

bobtex

Seen both play and I believe that Cleveland is going to surprise people Friday night. The only reason why most of you are saying this is because it is a 5A vs. a 3A school but NC is not a good 5A school. I did not mean to ruffle anyone up or anything and if they win then I will admit I was wrong but will any of you say the same if they lose to Cleveland?

I know that New Caney has some talent and unfortunately they are in a phenomonal district and won't win many district games but don't start acting like this is not possible. On paper most 5A schools will wipe the field with a 3A but you don't play the game on paper. so if Tullos and company play like they are capable of then I see them having a chance.

I agree. they have a chance and are a very athletic team.  I just think regardless of how NC will do in their District or 5A it is a totally different level of play.  Tullos and his staff will have them ready to play and it will be interesting since the last time they played was in '95 with NC winning 56-0.

Guest BLUEMOOSE

I dont know if New Caney can tackle those backs from Cleveland, I agree, not comparison between 3A and 5A but speed is SPEED!!!! New Caney lacks what Cleveland has.

Guest dailynews

I wanna hear some more about the difference between 5A and 3A NCPlaya, seems like a whole nother level. But CLEVELAND still has not been scored on. What happened????? let the excuses begin....

Just like I thought. I did not figure that any of the NC supporters would be mature enough to come on here and say that Cleveland was the better team last night.

Saw the stats in the paper this morning and there is not any way you can say based on those that the game was closer than it looked, or that Cleveland had a bunch of breaks. Or any of the other excuses people give when the underdog on paper wins big.

Just like I thought. I did not figure that any of the NC supporters would be mature enough to come on here and say that Cleveland was the better team last night.

Saw the stats in the paper this morning and there is not any way you can say based on those that the game was closer than it looked, or that Cleveland had a bunch of breaks. Or any of the other excuses people give when the underdog on paper wins big.

Cleveland was a much better team.  New Caney has no offense - yet they continue to try to run the spread each week.  Cleveland was hungry and executed very well against a bigger and stronger team.  Congrats to Cleveland and Tullos on a fine job!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin