Nederland vs. Ozen Tue. Sept. 30 Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ozensfinest, may want to check with some of the WOS posters about covering Asa man up... hope you do, but to think he can't beat people deep is... well it's SILLY.  He don't have to run by you, although he can.  Even when you're with him step for step, the dude catches the ball, great use of his body, great hands... gamer.  You evidently don't have a good scouting report on him.  Please check with some of our educated WOS posters for info.

Ozensfinest, may want to check with some of the WOS posters about covering Asa man up... hope you do, but to think he can't beat people deep is... well it's SILLY.  He don't have to run by you, although he can.  Even when you're with him step for step, the dude catches the ball, great use of his body, great hands... gamer.  You evidently don't have a good scouting report on him.  Please check with some of our educated WOS posters for info.

Didn't WOS beat Nederland's a$$?  Other than the blown coverage play what did Asa do?  I like the kid and think he's a very good WR, but you are making it seem like he is Randy Moss or something.  I think he will have a good game against Ozen, but I think James White will have a better game against Nederland.

Ozen 28 Nederland 17

Yeo, bro, your sounding the fool, Cardenas had many good/impressive catches other than the blown coverage.  Went up and over WOS db's twice, once on a go route down the sideline, plain ol throw it up and it's yo best on my best... Cardenas got the best on that one.  The other was a broken pass protection where Bellows scrambled and just said hey, I'm throwin it up Asa's way and we'll see who gets it.. guess who comes down with it... Good guess YEO... like I said take your foot out of your mouth talk to someone objective at the game and get some facts.  Many of the WOS posters were very impressed by the PLAYS that Cardenas made, plays that playmakers make.  Your just wrong here bud... you're wrong.

Didn't WOS beat Nederland's a$$?  Other than the blown coverage play what did Asa do?  I like the kid and think he's a very good WR, but you are making it seem like he is Randy Moss or something.  I think he will have a good game against Ozen, but I think James White will have a better game against Nederland.

Ozen 28 Nederland 17

/i was at that game WOS ran cover two the whole game and its no secret that asa is very slow..........i take nothing away from he's a great reciever but no deep threat.....he's a different kid if  you get up on him and jam him he does not like to be touched at all.........nederland wont beat ozen for two reasons.........DB's are terrible and very slow and grogan is playing offense

Ozen 28 Nederland 17

/i was at that game WOS ran cover two the whole game and its no secret that asa is very slow..........i take nothing away from he's a great reciever but no deep threat.....he's a different kid if  you get up on him and jam him he does not like to be touched at all.........nederland wont beat ozen for two reasons.........DB's are terrible and very slow and grogan is playing offense

Asa is a very good receiver.  Better than most in the area.  He was all-state for a reason. 

Ozen will NOT beat Nederand for two reasons.. Ozen is talented but I am sure as always undisciplined.... And Cardnas and Bellows are going to eat yall for lunch.  I predict Bellows has about 250-300yds passing and 3 or 4 td throws.    8) 8) 8)

i was at that game WOS ran cover two the whole game and its no secret that asa is very slow..........i take nothing away from he's a great reciever but no deep threat.....he's a different kid if  you get up on him and jam him he does not like to be touched at all.........nederland wont beat ozen for two reasons.........DB's are terrible and very slow and grogan is playing offense

Are you sure you've seen this guy play?  ::)

i was at that game WOS ran cover two the whole game and its no secret that asa is very slow..........i take nothing away from he's a great reciever but no deep threat.....he's a different kid if  you get up on him and jam him he does not like to be touched at all.........nederland wont beat ozen for two reasons.........DB's are terrible and very slow and grogan is playing offense

Are you sure you've seen this guy play?  ::)

believe me ive seen the kid play come on now i know you have to defend your team but the kid is slow and so is the rest of nederlands team......and i dnt know whats going on with those DB's jasper threw the ball all over them i was at that game also

Nederland has played one game this year.  You can't judge what Nederland is capable of by one game.  Cmon.  Nederland is always "slow" compared to some schools. Discipline, execution, and heart is why Nederland wins games.  Just watch and learn... Nederland will come out on top... Just like they have the past couple of years.  I haven't seen Ozen play this year, but unless they have improved dramatically over last years team, I don't even think they are a real threat. Ozen will finish in the bottom three or four in this district and will NOT make the playoffs. POINT BLANK...

If you can get pressure on Bellows then Ozen have a good chance of winning.  If that kid can just sit back there comfortable and find Cardenas, Nederland will put up big numbers.  I don't think Nederland can pull this off because they will not be able to stop the run.  Point blank...

I will concur. Unless Nederland's run defense somehow became existent in the last two weeks without games or much practice, Nederland will have a hard time winning this one.

Yeo, bro, your sounding the fool, Cardenas had many good/impressive catches other than the blown coverage.  Went up and over WOS db's twice, once on a go route down the sideline, plain ol throw it up and it's yo best on my best... Cardenas got the best on that one.  The other was a broken pass protection where Bellows scrambled and just said hey, I'm throwin it up Asa's way and we'll see who gets it.. guess who comes down with it... Good guess YEO... like I said take your foot out of your mouth talk to someone objective at the game and get some facts.  Many of the WOS posters were very impressed by the PLAYS that Cardenas made, plays that playmakers make.  Your just wrong here bud... you're wrong.

Didn't alot of that happen after the game was out of reach?  All it did was increase his stats and had no affect on the outcome of the game.   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder