Hawk Gym...

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the floor was warped very badly... they have been trying to find someone to come replace it, but aren't having much luck...

get ready for outdoor basketball this winter!!! ;D

Dont H-J have another gym thats right beside it

Silsbee has suffered damage to their floor.  The middle school (old hs) suffered damage as well but they were trying to save the floor.  It may be like the '05-'06 season with games at the ms.  I'll know more in a few days.

:o, Since Basketball dont start until November, yall may have a chance to play in it, depends on if the Gym got damage worst then it what it was in 05-06 season

What options would HJ have to host home games if the Hawks Nest would not be available???? 

---The other gym(Blue Gym) at HJ has no seating!!!

---The junior high gym(Henderson) is not big enough for the HJ fans, much less fans from other schools!!!

---The Little Dribblers gym(Nome) will hold about 150 total!!!

Possible options in my opinion........

---Play all home games at Ford Park!!! ;D  That would be sweet!!!

---Play all home games at West Brook.

None of the five options are very realistic.........hopefully they can have it ready by the time district rolls around.....at least the home game verses Silsbee!!! ;D

Hey the nome gym is one of my all time favorites.  Sorry to hear about the gyms.  I understand BH has a lot of damage to fieldhouse and the court there is buckled.  The middle school court and the high school auxillary gym also has floor damage and probably will need to be replaced.

Silsbee and H-J should play at the Montagne Center due to damages at the Hawk Gym & Tiger Den. Im expecting this year to be exciting both teams return great talent back and this will be prolly the Games of the year both of them.

Silsbee and H-J should play at the Montagne Center due to damages at the Hawk Gym & Tiger Den. Im expecting this year to be exciting both teams return great talent back and this will be prolly the Games of the year both of them.

Man, I can't wait. In 4 years, Hamshire-Fannett will be killing Silsbee and HJ. And thne I will join the discussions on how strong we are ;)

Guest tigersvoice

Man, I can't wait. In 4 years, Hamshire-Fannett will be killing Silsbee and HJ. And thne I will join the discussions on how strong we are ;)

Why wait 4 years; get it together and come on in now. 

;D

Nah! I'm a realist. I couldn't fool you or nobody else if I said H-F could do it now :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder